[28]. Wedding Dress (Akashi x Reader x Mibuchi)

~Wedding Dress - Akashi Seijuro and Mibuchi Reo~

(A/N: Play the MV while reading this, and after reading, watch the MV; the oneshot'll make much more sense).

The ones with these ♪ are part of the song.

Bolded and italicized are what you and Akashi are saying in your head.

Italicized are flashbacks.
--------------------------------------------
Some say it ain't over 'til it's over

But I guess it's really over now

There's something I gotta say before I let you go

Listen...♪

The red head was in his room. He was in front of his full-body mirror, buttoning his dress shirt and then fixed up the collar. After that, Akashi put on his black tie and a black vest on top.

Someone knocked on the door, "come in," Akashi answered.

"Master, your father said that the car is ready," the maid stated.

"No, it's alright. The church is nearby, so I'll walk," Akashi replied.

The maid nodded and shut the door. Akashi gathered his piano sheets from his desk and headed out the room.

He walked out his house, without saying goodbye to his father. Akashi crossed the road and looked at his wrist watch to check if he was late. He wasn't late. In fact, he was a bit early.

After crossing the road, the red head looked up at the sun, while shading his face with his hand.

You and Akashi sat on the couch and he had an earphone in his ear, while you had the other in yours.

He was holding his phone and you were flicking through stuff with it. The both of you had smiles across your faces and were giggling a bit.

It was a perfect morning for a wedding as Akashi was nearly at the church.

He and you were sitting on top of the car, talking about stuff as you two laughed, remembering back at your memories.

Akashi reached the church and there were already people there.

Baby, please don't take his hand

'Cause you should be my lady

I've been waiting for you for so long

Please look at me now♪

The red head greeted some people on the way in the church.

Once the music stops

You will vow to spend,

The rest of your life with him

How I've prayed every night

This day would never come♪

Akashi went in and looked around, trying to find you. You waved at him as he found you and he just smiled back.

You and Akashi approached each other, while you were holding a bouquet in your wedding dress. You both smiled at each other.

His friend from high school, Mibuchi came out from behind you and greeted Akashi.

"Thanks for coming, Seijuro," Mibuchi smiled, putting a hand to the red head's arm.

He had stopped calling Akashi "Sei-chan" because you told him not to. You said that it would be weird if a 24-year-old man called an old friend of his with the honorific "-chan."