[85]. Blind (Okamura x Reader)

~Blind - Okamura Kenichi~

"Watch where you're going, blind ass!"

"I'm-I'm sorry... I'll-I'll help you pick up your books."

"No-one needs your help!"

---

"I SAID THAT YOU NEED TO DIVIDE FOUR AND FIVE TO GET POINT EIGHT, IS THAT LOUD ENOUGH?"

"I said I was visually impaired, not deaf..."

---

"Can't you see I was standing there?!"

---

"Watch it! Use your cane thing!"

---

"Are you blind or something?! Look where you're walking!"

---

They were all about a year ago, but you still remembered them like they happened yesterday. Growing up blind was extremely hard for you, but you got used to it and eventually learned to take care of yourself during school.

All your life, you were bullied about being different, about being blind. The bullying got worse as you got older, and the only ones who stood up for you were your parents and older sister.

Unfortunately, your sister soon graduated school and the bullying got worse after she left, leaving you to fend for yourself during your high school years.

You were completely tired of it. I mean, who wouldn't be? Though you couldn't bear it anymore, you continued to put a smile on your face. You stayed positive and hoped that one day, everything was going to get well.

And it did.

The tall, black haired male quickly walked to the school's garden after the final class ended. He walked down the path he always took and spotted you sitting underneath one of the trees by yourself, like always.

"(First Name)!" You heard him call to you and looked up to where you heard his voice come from.

"Kenichi," you gave a bright smile as you heard him sit beside you on the grass, "How are you?" You asked.

"I've been good," he answered as he gave a soft smile and turned to you. "I wasn't with you last period, so how was it? Was anyone bullying you?" he asked you in a worried tone.

"It was alright. No-one bullied me, surprisingly," you replied. "But I guess it was because the ones who did were all on an excursion, so yeah," you shrugged.

After starting the third year of high school, you met a really nice guy, Okamura Kenichi. You didn't even know he was in your class before he stood up for you after getting bullied by a few of your classmates.

Ever since meeting him, your life got better bit by bit. He would help you during class, he always stood up for you whenever you were bullied and he hung out with you everyday.

Okamura soon became your closest friend and, for once, you didn't feel so alone after your sister graduated high school.

"I see... I hope they stop once they come back, though. I'm really worried a-about you," Okamura told you, a pink-ish color forming on his cheeks as he said so.

"It's okay, I've been dealing with people like them all my life, I can handle a few rude comments," you smiled.

Okamura only stared at you after you said that. He didn't understand how you can still be smiling, how you can act like everything's fine, even though you've been bullied all your life and it's still continuing.