[3]. Oh... My... Gosh! (Midorima x Reader)

~Oh... My... Gosh! - Midorima Shintaro~

You were kind of early for the basketball team's practice after school, so you decided to just practice your shooting.

You don't play in games, but you just watched the team practice and you always come to their games, even if it's just a practice game against schools.

You shot the ball and it went in with a swish. After a few goals, you turned around because you heard the door open. It was the basketball team.

"(Last Name)-cchi!" The yellow haired Small Forward called out to you as he waved and ran over to you.

"Hey, Kise-kun," you greeted, smiling.

"You're getting better with your shooting!" Kise commented.

"Eh, thanks," you smiled. "Hey, where's Shin-chan?" You asked him, noticing the green tsundere wasn't there.

"Hm? Oh! Midorimacchi's in the club room," Kise answered.

"Why? What happened?" You questioned.

"He sprained his left ankle while doing training because Aominecchi broke his lucky item," Kise explained.

"Tch, I told Emperor Carrot (A/N: Shadamynic ;D ) that something bad were to happen to him if he brought his lucky item to training," you said.

"Pfft, 'Emperor Carrot'? Is that what you call him!?" Kise asked as he burst out in laughter, rolling on the ground.

"Uh... That wasn't that funny, Kise-kun," you sweat dropped.

"You're right," he said, quickly getting back up, making you sweat drop once again.

"Uh, anyway, I'll go check on him," you said, jogging off to the exit.

"You should confess to him, too!" Kise called out with a grin.

"Shut up, Kise!" You yelled at him and jogged out the gym.

You ran to the first string's basketball locker room and grabbed the handle. You opened the door and turned to close it.

You turned around, only to find a shirtless green haired male without his glasses on.

"Oh... My... Gosh!" You internally screamed.

"Sh-Shin-chan, I-I didn't know y-you were changing!" You stuttered as you turned back around to hide your red face.

"Why are you blushing?" He asked, already noticing your red face. "You used to always see my body, nanodayo."

"But that was when we were 5 or 6! We're in middle school now and it's awkward!" You exclaimed and he just rolled his eyes.

Did I mention that you and Midorima were childhood friends? No? Well, now I did.

You've been friends, since as long as you can remember. As years went by, you grew feelings for the male.

"And what are you doing with no glasses!?" You asked, although it sounded more like a scold.

"I was washing my face, nanodayo," Midorima answered.

"No shirt plus no glasses equals hot Shin-chan!" you internally screamed. "Wh-What am I thinking?! Shin-chan's you're childhood friend! You and him are practically like siblings. Anyway, he'd never think of me that way."

Much less did you know, the green haired megane did. Just like you, he started to develop feelings for you as years went by.

You hesitantly walked to him and tried not to glance at his perfect body.

You kneeled down in front of him and put his left ankle up to your face.

"Kise-kun told me you sprained your left ankle," you said.

"Yeah."

You checked it out, but of course, stealing glances at his toned abs, perfect biceps, etc..

"Like what you see?" Midorima questioned you.

"Of-Of course, not," you stuttered to answer.

"Then stop looking, nanodayo," he said and made you 'tch.'

"Wow, that's a really bad sprain," you stated, pulling out tape from your pocket and started to tape the tsundere's ankle.

After a while of silence of taping the ankle, Midorima stuttered, "I-I have something to tell you, (First Name)."

"Hm? What is it?" You asked. "I have something to say to you, too."

"You can say it first," Midorima said.

"Fine," you sighed, knowing him, he wouldn't be the one to make the first move.

"You see, I've had f-feelings for you for a while now," you confessed. "I-I love you, Shin-chan."

Of course, with this sudden confession, Midorima blushed and tried to hide it by pushing his glasses up.

"That's-That's nice to know, (First Name)," was Midorima's reply.

"Yeah," you smiled sadly and stood up, since you were done with his ankle and your confession.

When you were about to leave, you felt a hand grab you hand and you got pulled into a shirtless, broad chest.

You felt blood rush to your face. You would've hugged the male, but you were too shock.

"Oh... My... Gosh! I'm this close to him without him having his shirt on. He has his glasses on now, though. I feel like screaming, but then it would be weird. Might as well do it on the inside," you talked to yourself and then started to fangirl internally.

After a while, he let you go and said, "it's-it's not like I care about you or anything. You just seemed sad and I-I just wanted to cheer you up. N-Not that I care or anything. It's-It's just that-."

You interrupted his 'tsundere talk' as you pecked him on the lips, making him blush furiously.

"I know you love me, too, but you just can't admit it," you smiled.

The green haired blushed even more now that you knew his feelings for you.

"I love you, Shin-chan," you said and hugged him again.

"I-I guess I love you, too, (First Name)-chan," he replied and he hesitantly hugged you back.

--------------------------------------------
Wow, it's 2015! Have a great year, everyone~! 🎆🎉🎊

January 1st, 2015 - Thursday