Episode 2.10

The sun shining through the window made it painful to open my eyes. But I was forced awake because my phone would not stop buzzing. My head was throbbing and my body was warm in the sheets. I finally got one eye open to find my phone, and I almost fell out of the bed when I realized I wasn't in my room. I barely even remembered coming to Miguel's house. 

"Olivia, answer your phone." Miguel groaned from his make-shift bed on the floor. My phone was on the bedside table with 4 missed calls from Amanda. It was so early. Why did she need me? I answered the phone and worried about what kind of emergency she had. 

"Amanda?" I questioned while bringing the phone to my face. 

"Olivia, thank god. Where are you? Your mom said you told her you were staying with us last night." Shit, I always told my mom that I planned on spending the night at Sam's house every time there was party. I guess I got caught in the lie this time. 

"Oh, um, I'm at a friend's house. Why? What's wrong?"

"Sam didn't come home last night. You didn't happen to be at the same party as her, were you?" 

"Sam never came home?" I recalled her being drunk, but she had Robby. 

"No and apparently she was drinking." Amanda was worried so I didn't lie to her. 

"Yeah, she was drunk, but Robby was sober and I know he would take care of her." 

"Well, find my iPhone says she's somewhere between Sherman Way and Saticoy. Daniel is on his way to find her now. I just hope she's okay." Those roads sounded so familiar to me. 

"Wait, is that in Reseda?" I has a bad feeling about this.

"Yes. Do you know something?" She realized that I knew where Sam was. 

"No, I have to go." I tried to hangup. 

"Good luck when you get home. Your parents are pissed." Amanda warned and I took this as a good time to end the conversation. I hung up the phone and jumped out of bed. I was wearing Miguel's sweats and one of his cobra kai shirts. 

"What's wrong?" He was confused by my panic. 

"I think something is about to go down. I'll be right back." I rushed out of his little apartment and ran over to Johnny's place. It made no sense to me that Sam would be with Johnny, but maybe Robby had an emergency and brought her here. 

I heard yelling as soon as I was outside. It was Johnny and Daniel. I tripped over my bare feet while I ran into Johnny's apartment. His tv had fallen off the wall and him and Daniel were at each other's throats. 

"Dad, stop!" Sam and Robby came out of the back room. The sight of the children caused the two men to stop. 

"Sam. What happened? Are you okay?" Daniel seemed relieved to see Sam. I was now awkwardly standing in the doorway, wishing that I was still in bed. Obviously, I was not needed. 

"Yeah I'm fine!" She screamed out. The floor creaked underneath me and Johnny looked in my direction. He was confused by both my random presence and messy appearance. He didn't say a word though. Daniel was still yelling at Sam.

"Why didn't you call or text us?" Daniel asked.

"Mr. LaRusso, it was my fault. I brought her here." Robby stood up for her. He was a good guy.

"Wait, don't even start. I gave you a second chance. This whole thing was a mistake. You know, you wanna end up like him, that's up to you." Daniel screamed. No one else said anything, so I forced my way into the conversation. 

"Daniel, that's not fair. Robby was the only teenager not drinking last night. He was able to bring her home from the party safely and it shouldn't matter whose home." Robby, Sam, and Daniel were shocked by me being in the doorway.