Episode 3.2

"Miguel?" I called into the darkness. If I squinted I could see his figure standing in the empty dojo ahead of me. What was he doing alone?. "Miguel!" I tried calling one more time. 

I started making my way over to him but was stopped by someone familiar. It was dark, but I knew for sure that Hawk was standing in front of me. He grabbed onto my arms and looked me straight in the eyes. 

"Thank God you are okay, Olivia. I don't know what I would without you." He pulled me into a tight hug and I melted into his arms. I had missed everything about him and I was not planning on leaving the embrace anytime soon. He had different plans, though. Hawk grabbed onto my arm once again, this time his grip was so harsh that it was causing me pain. 

"Hawk, stop. That hurts, please stop." He continued to tightened his grip so I did the only thing that I could think of and tried to break free by kicking his legs. Except someone saw it coming and knocked me down before anything could happened. I took a solid fall onto the ground, hitting my head so hard that I started bleeding. 

"Poor baby." Someone mocked me. It was Tory. Her and Hawk were towering above me now, snickering at my struggle. 

"Why are you doing this?" I screamed at her. She started laughing hysterically and grabbed onto Hawk. I was unable to move from the ground no matter how hard I tried. Before I knew it, Hawk and Tory were making out in front of me. My heart was beating fast and the blood rushing down my face was making me light headed. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on anything other than the image of my least favorite person in the world kissing the boy I loved. Suddenly I remembered why I was there. I needed to get to Miguel. He needed my help. 

I opened my eyes and the two Cobra Kais were gone. It was just me and Miguel. I started sprinting to him. However, the faster I ran, the further away he became. I ran as hard as I could so I could be by his side but someone else stopped me. This time, Johnny Lawrence was standing in front of me with his fists clenched, like he was ready to punch. I quickly turned around and Daniel was standing behind me in the same position. I was surrounded. Sam was on my right and Robby was on my left. I was stuck and I would never make it to Miguel. I did the only thing I could think of: fight. 

I swung at Johnny and then ducked. He ended up punching Daniel in the face. Daniel got pissed and started going after Johnny instead of me. I then turned to my left and threw as many punches at Robby as I could. He blocked every single one then I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. Sam was behind me and had stuck me in the shoulder blade. I kicked her as hard as I could in the head and she fell down to the ground. Robby ran to check on her, giving me my only chance to get to Miguel. I ran like hell until suddenly he was in front of me. His eyes lit up when he saw that it was me. 

"Olivia." He breathed out with relief. Tears were streaming down my face at seeing him so close to me, but it didn't matter because seconds after finding him, he collapsed onto the ground. I fell down beside him and cradled his head, trying to get him to wake up. He was gone forever. I was holding the dead body of Miguel Diaz in my arms and I could do nothing about it. I screamed out in pain and then my eyes flew open. 

I was in my dark bedroom alone, sweating, and panting.

~

As I entered the cafeteria, I looked around at all the tables. The Cobra Kais were sitting together, laughing loudly at something and tossing a hacky sack back and forth. I had sat with them yesterday, but I felt weird sitting apart from Sam. She had chosen to sit with Moon who, unfortunately, was sitting with Yasmine. I made eye contact with Sam and smiled, letting her know that I loved her and then went and sat next to Hawk. 

"Hey, you." He welcomed me as I sat beside him. 

"Hey." 

"I've been thinking. You're not allowed to take karate anymore, right? So I say, you come to the dojo when there's not a class and we can just spare. That way, you can get some karate in without it technically being a karate class." He had obviously put a lot of thought into this plan.