Episode 3.4

I had barely gotten any sleep once again but it wasn't because of some irritating nightmares, which had not happened for the first night in forever. This time, I was exhausted from waking up at the crack ass of dawn to get some training in before school. It felt good to be passionate about karate again. After about an hour at Miyagi Do, I got a text from Miguel telling me he was awake from his surgery. I quickly ran to my car and drove all the way to the hospital to see him. I was so excited to see him that I jogged into the entrance without looking where I was going and ran right into someone. 

"I'm so sorry--" I looked up at the person to start to apologize. "Johnny Lawrence. I hope you are here to see Miguel too." I was shocked to see my Sensei there. 

"Kind of. I wanted to make sure the surgery went well but turns out he still can't walk." We moved to the side of the hallway so people could pass by us. 

"I think that it's going to be a little while before he can walk." I replied. He didn't respond, making the conversation awkward and I was ready to leave it. 

"Hey, I'm sorry about how I acted last time we saw each other. I'm a mentor in your's and Miguel's lives and I shouldn't have disappeared like I did." He actually seemed sorry. 

"Well, everything's better now right? You're back to stay?" I wanted to confirm what he was saying. 

"I guess you could say that." He shrugged it off like what he was saying barely meant anything. I, however, was excited that Johnny Lawrence was going to be back in mine and Miguel's lives. Before I could even think about it, I wrapped my arms around my Sensei. We were all desperate for some guidance in our lives. It was a quick hug, but it meant the world to me. I pulled back and he looked sort of guilty but I ignored it. "So...how is Cobra Kai?" He asked nervously. 

"I wouldn't know." 

"Wait, you're not training with the others?" He was genuinely confused and I was offended. 

"No, I'm not training with John Kreese as my Sensei. I don't know if you remember but I was one of the ones who doubted him from the beginning. Maybe someone should have trusted me a little bit more." I pointed out to him. 

"Whatever, Vito. You're normally wrong about a lot of things." He rolled his eyes and laughed. My phone buzzed in my hand and it was Miguel wondering where I was reminding me why I was in the hospital in the first place. 

"I have to go, but I'll see you soon?" I wanted to confirm one more time that he wasn't going to abandon me again. 

"Yeah, Vito. I'll see you soon." We smiled at each other one last time before I walked past him to find my friend. Miguel was sitting up in bed, waiting for my arrival. 

"Hey, you." He slowly turned his head to look at me. 

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I asked eagerly. 

"Sore, but not too different than before." He looked down at my workout outfit and confusion fell on his face. "Why are you up so early? Last I checked, you were not a morning person." 

"Yeah, about that..." Miguel and I told each other everything, there was no way I was going to keep my deal with Miyagi Do a secret. "I'm training again." 

"You went back to Cobra Kai? Really, Olivia? I thought we decided--" I cut him off before he continued any further. 

"No, I'm training with Sam at Miyagi Do." He still looked confused. "Look, Cobra Kai is a threat and someone needs to put them in their place." 

"And who better than the Queen of Cobra Kai?" He asked while smiling again. He seemed to be okay with my plan. 

"Exactly my thought." I leaned down and kissed him on his cheek as a greeting and plopped down in the chair next to his bed.