Chapter 49

March 8th....

Sevyn

It was the day before Sevyn's birthday and she was on her way to the private jet Amari rented for her and her friends to go to Barbados for the week. It was 5:00pm that evening Amari was dropping her and Kamaro off then taking Sincere to his Nonny's house to take care of business so she thought. Sevyn turned to Amari rubbing the back of his neck "I'ma miss you while I'm away, and when I get back I want some birthday dick" she leaned in kissing him on the lips and he just shook his head not saying a word.

Kamaro reached in between them and turned up the radio "Aht Aht none of that girl it's ya birthday week, FaceTime him that pussy he'll be iight" he said with a serious face while Sevyn was trying to hold her laugh in. When they pulled up Amari had a mean mug on his face because Kam and Sevyn were blasting City Girls loudly in his truck and he was over it. Sevyn rapped It's that season by City Girls to the side of his face

"Ayy, it's that season

Good pussy, niggas know I got that leave-in

I told him blow a bag he said give him a reason

Fuck nigga, don't play with me pay up, or a bitch leavin'" she mushed Amari's face playfully while Kamaro recorded screaming period in the back seat swiping under his chin

Amari just looked at both of them and shook his head "Ya'll ghetto as hell" he said with a serious face as he stopped the truck for them to get out. Kamaro hopped out running over to Skylar who was saying her last goodbyes to Vaughn, Aiko was the first one there because Grim dropped her off first so nobody would see them together she lied to Que and told him she was riding with Skylar.

Sevyn got out the truck walked to the back seat to kiss all over a sleeping Sincere "I'ma miss my baby" she pouted. Amari hugged her from behind "You gon miss daddy too right" he turned her around for a kiss and gripped her ass. "Aht save that for when she gets back sir you making us late" Aiko said walking over to grab Sevyn. Amari just gave her a blank stare "We're gonna be okay Mommy just go and enjoy yaself" he smacked her ass as Koko pulled her away in the direction of the jet. "I love you Zaddy" she yelled after him giggling. "I love you too birthday girl call me text me" he yelled back to her before getting in the car pulling off.

The gang jumped on the jet first thing Kamaro did was pull out the bottles and started to pour shots for himself and the girls. Skylar sat down and pulled out her blanket and pillow "I need this 4hour nap ya'll wake me when we get there" she was tired from staying up all night packing and having sex with Vaughn. Aiko was head deep in her phone smiling and texting "I wish I brought my weed" she sighed. "Tuh, who said you couldn't" Sevyn said pulling out a jar filled with weed and raw cones moving her eye brows up and down smiling. They spent the 4hour plane ride drinking and talking.

They landed at about 8:15pm Amari arranged for a driver to pick them up and drop them off at the beach house. Once they pulled up to the beach house Sevyn was impressed her mouth hung open at how beautiful the place was. "Close ya mouth sis this is really happening right now" Skylar laughed out loud. "Listen you must suck a mean dick Sev, an all expense paid trip not only for you but for us too, oh it's lit I'm actin' up all week" Kamaro rubbed his hands together. "Hell yea she got lambo pussy and a golden throat she learned from the best... Me" Aiko said with a serious face making everybody laugh and shake their head.

They walked in and was greeted by the staff that were going to be taking care of them for the week. The staff asked if they needed anything before they left for the night everyone looked at each other shrugged and said "No". Everyone got settled and found the room they wanted to stay in for the duration of the trip. Kamaro was 3 doors down from Sevyn, Aiko was at the end of the hall, Skylar's room was the first room across from the steps. The bedroom doors had their initials on them. "It's the details for me bitch" Kam screamed down the hallway to the girls