Peter just stood there confused.Why the fuck was everyone forgetting what day it was!-"Anyway!Have you seen Mj?I really need a hug right now!"

"Oh she is helping her mum at the infirmary!"-Ned calmly said.-"She said you can call her later."

Peter searched his pockets for his phone.He even looked inside his bag.Nothing...-"Okay!Thats it!Fuck this shit!"-Peter said kicking a bench and than hugging his leg.-"FUCK!!"

"What's wrong?"-Ned asked keeping back a laugh.

"My phone is lost!"-Peter said.-"Can I borrow yours?"

"Yeah totally!"-Ned said giving him his phone.

Peter found Mj's number and called it.

"Hey Ned anything wrong?"-Mj said from the other side of the phone.

"It's me Peter.EM aren't you coming school today?"

"I-am helping my mom Pete.And you know it will help with my practice as a feature nursery!"-She said.

"Oh...okay call you later maybe!"-Peter said closing the phone sadly.

Mj called Nat telling her that her job was done.And it was the time to start preparing things.

•••

Peter got bored at school.He even thought of ditching today but he didn't want to get detention again from Tony and Steve.

He listen to Ned talk about Legos all day and the amount of Star wars references used made his brain go blank.

When the final bell ringed Peter walked out after saying goodbye to Ned.He didn't find Happy outside.Or any other person...His plan was to walk home and just sleep until this fucking day is over.

•••

Peter didn't see Gwen anywhere.Shuri didn't call...no phone remember!He didn't see anyone else to say even a nice word to him.He went to his room and buried his head in a pillow.-"Fuck this DAY!Can this go any worse?!!"

Peter had to ask!Seconds later a fire alarm went on.He hadn't listened to this alarm since they pranked Tony last time.

"Peter you need to be taken to safety.A system damage is reported!"-Friday said.

Peter sighted.-"Lead the ducking way!

•••

The place that Friday took him was the big balcony area.It was almost nightfall and he could see the sunset in the horizon.He noticed a couple tables in the other side of the balcony but they where far and he couldn't tell what they where there for.

He didn't see any fire or even smoke and his spider sense was to tired to notice anything.It was strange that he didn't see anyone from his family.Only assistants and workers nothing more...

He sat in the edge of the balcony his feet stuck so he would fall from a 100 floor building.His emotions where bottled up...he didn't want to look upset or mad at anyone...It wasn't a big deal after all.Birthdays were boring anyway!And 17...was that even a number?

Meanwhile a group of people hiding in their special spots where chatting.Some where where feeling extremely guilty as they looked at the small sad cinnamon roll sitting on the balcony counting the stars countless thoughts hunting him down.