• What!?

•••

After half an hour Peter had finished his test and was waiting for Mr.Stark to wake up from his nap.It was quite fun to see Mr.Stark try to focus on staying awake and not sleep.Peter saw a message in his phone.

•••

Mj 😍♥️

Ben...it's Mj's mother... Mj just had an accident.

She feel from the stairs.

We are on our way to the hospital and I wanted to tell you first.

P.B.Parker🥰

What!!

Is she okay

...

!Miss Jones!?

Which hospital?!

*Peters heart started to beat fast and unstoppably.He had to get out of here!Mr.Stark was asleep so he could just slip out of the tower.

Mj 😍♥️

I don't know!The doctors don't tell us anything!

Main Hospital here in Queens!

P.B.Parker🥰

Thanks Miss.Jones I am on my way!!

•••

Peter took a peace of paper and a pencil that didn't kill people and wrote a small note for Mr.Stark.He took his bag and left the test near the note.Friday caught him and almost woke up Mr.Stark but he easily went out.He changed in his suit and started to web his way to the hospital.

-After changing back.

"Miss Jones!"-Peter said from the lab.She was in her nurses clothes and was outside crying.

"Benjamin!"-She said and hugged Peter sobbing in his arms.-"Someone called with her phone, he said she fell from the stairs and needed help.Than he closed the phone and here we are!"

For Peter something smelled fishy in this.-"Do you know who told you that she fell from the stairs?"

"No I didn't recognize his voice.Maybe someone from her gym!"-Miss Jones said and Peter tried to calm her down.

"Relax Miss Jones!Mj is a strong girl!She will make it out!"-Peter said trying to convince himself that way.

•••

As for the famous Stark...He had just woken up from his one full hour nap and was confused what was he doing here and probably questioning his existence.

After a couple minutes it hit him.THE BOY!

"Friday where is the boy?"-Tony yelled to the ceiling.

"He had an emergency and had to leave.He left his test and a note for you at your desk."-Friday informed.

Tony opened the note.