• Sunrise

•••

Peter woke up in his bed at the tower.A certain curly haired girl sleeping in his lap.He didn't remember sleeping with anyone?

"Baby girl?"-Peter said patting her frizzy hair in circles.

Mj moved a little, slowly remembering where she was.-"PETE!"-she said hugging him and kissing him all over.

Peter smiled kissing her back and holding her tightly.-"Did ya' miss me?"

"Jerk!You have no idea how much I've missed you!"-Mj mumbled from the hug.

"When did you come?"-Peter asked sitting up.

Mj brushed away some stray hair.-"This morning...I couldn't wake you up...you where too adorable !"

"I am?"-Peter laughed but a slap snapped in his face.-"What was that for!"

Mj literally started softly sobbing in his chest cuddling in his bed.-"I thought I would never see you again Pete..."

Peter tightened his arms around Mj and planted a small kiss in her hair.-"But I am here now...and I am not leaving...I love you Michelle...I am sorry for making you sad and worried."-Peter said completely serious and than he changed into joking.-"Well you agreed to the Terms and Conditions before becoming Spider-man's girlfriend!"

Mj gave him a death glare but than smiled.-"I did...And you are a big fat dork!"

"Did you just call me fat?"-Peter said and lifted his shirt.-"You can even count my ribs!"

Mj froze when she saw the bandaged abdomen.-"WHAT THE FUCK is this Peter Benjamin Parker?"

"He he..."-He laughed nervously.-"Skin?"

"You idiot it's no time for jokes!"-Mj said punching him on the ribs.

"Ouch!I was kidnaped Mj did you wait them to come and kiss me?It's healed anyway..."-Peter stopped for a while and than changed the convo.-"Today I will be talking to Mr.Stark about being Spiderman...I would appreciate eating breakfast with you first!"

"So you're his son now huh?"-Mj said with a smile.

"Yeah...Strange i know.I have to dads and a mom now!"-Peter said laughing.-"Speaking of which...they mist be waiting us to go downstairs before they start to thing we are doing other stuff...Which I am not in shape to but..."

"Shut up!"-Mj said blushing.- "Ugh...man will be man even if they are dying!"

"Yeah...dying for you!"-Peter said devilishly smirking.

"Get out before you die FROM me!"-Mj said sitting up and taking he jacket.

"I have to show you my mommy spider!You will love her!"-Peter said quickly changing into some clean clothes.

"Mommy?"-Mj asked as Peter dragged her to the kitchen.

"Yeah!"

•••

The kitchen was full as always.It was early in the morning and everyone looked like zombies in 2020.

Pepper and Stephen where making breakfast as always singing to random songs they had in their minds.

Clint was with his twins showing them how to make waffle castles and stuff.

Steve was having a conversation with Mat who seemed in good mood today wearing some light colored clothes not black as always.

Sam was sticking random fridge magnets in Bucky's arm while Bucky just deadly stared at him.

Scott had just left to meet Hope because he was working on some new idiot(but intelligent) stuff.