3 - #BoycottLurelia

Luisita has always been proud of her girlfriend. Proud of her indescribable beauty and good heart, of her empathy and the understanding that she always is, of her profession and that she has never stopped chasing for her dreams, of all her talents and virtues, of her voice and the way she moves her body, how she cares for her and how she lets herself be cared for, her way of showing the love she feels for her and those around her, and of course, the great couple they are. But today she felt especially proud of her, since her girlfriend, yes, her girlfriend Amelia, the love of her life, got a role in the telenovela "Amar Eternamente", to the one Luisita was super hooked because of one of the leading couples: "Lurelia".

Lucia and Aurelia became an essential part of Luisita's life. She was so in love with the love that these two girls professed for each other, that she could no longer conceive an after-dinner without them entering her house through the television. She had integrated the day-to-day life of a couple of lovers from 1977 into her own daily life. The daily minutes in which their adventures and misadventures, their love and heartbreak were described, became shorter each day for Luisita, who increasingly needed more and more content in her life from both characters played by Luz Valdenebro and Lucía Jiménez, the two wonderful actresses who gave them life.

Following them on their social networks, setting alarms to receive notifications of updates in their status and being the first one to give them a "like" or leave a comment on the publication, became a small daily goal to meet for the blonde.

There was a time that gossip on their social networks, enjoy past episodes of the telenovela, watch over and over previous productions of the actresses work, look their present and past photos on their mobile, interact in whatsapp or any other type of social groups created around the Lurelia, or reading and commenting on the wonderful fanfics that the famdom wrote about them, was no longer enough. So, she started to write her own stories, located in universes and parallel realities to this fiction where she was so trapped.

Luisita was immersed in her own world, completely focused on writing the latest chapter of her fanfic, the most wanted and expected week after week by her Wattpad followers, when Amelia came home. Still at the door, she shouted Luisita's name, knowing that it would take the blonde a few moments to leave the imaginary world she plunged into when she wrote to return to the real life, and she didn't want to delay another second to give her the great news that they had just communicated to her.
she could text or she could call her at the moment she knew, but she preferred to say it to her face so that she could see her girl's reaction and be able to calm her when she had the nervous breakdown that she knew she was going to have.

–Luisita!? Luisita, honey, are you home? I have news that you are going to hallucinate! –Amelia yelled from the front door very excited, then she went to the room, where she knew she would find Luisita lying on the bed comfortably with the laptop on her legs.

-Here in the room! –Luisita answered while replaced her glasses.

-didn't you hear me? I said I have great news. –Amelia exclaimed giving those typical little jumps when Luisita was excited.

- Let's see, tell me my love. –The blonde answered breathing and taking off the glasses she needed to see in the middle distance, totally oblivious to the fact that her life was about to change when her brain processed what the curly girl was about to tell her.
- They gave me the role! "THE ROLE"!

–The role, the role ... What role? Wait ... "the" role? That can only be the role of Juliet in "Amar Eternamente".

–Yeah, honey, yeah! I am going to be Juliet! Ernesto called me a little while ago.

-When will you begin? Luisita jumped out of bed, closing the laptop and putting it aside, and hugged her girlfriend as if she hadn't seen her in months, filling her face with kisses and ending up deepening one on her lips just before separating from her.