1 - Luisita & Amelia 2

Start from the beginning

Luisita looks at her girlfriend, who is lying face down, and the first thing she thinks is that maybe she has gone a little too far. However, now that she put it another way...

-Well, look, I think you're right about that," replies Luisita, settling down. "But let's see if you're going to want to break up every time we have a bad time so that we can fuck as good as we had fucked.

-As if you didn't think it was the best of our lives...

Luisita hated it when Amelia played with her like that. With her raised eyebrow, half a smile on her lips and that look that made Luisita hardly hold her breath; biting her lip.

Although what he hated most was when he was right:

-Look, you're right there, honey- Luisita has a hard time, but she admits it- But... are you really going to want to break up with me now every time we fight just for this?

-No, let's see, don't get so dramatic, honey- Amelia laughs, Luisita is not that funny, so, she takes advantage of the moment to rectify herself- Let's see, honey- approaching her, Amelia plays with Luisita's naked arm, their eyes are fixed on the other- I don't mean to fight and be like that all the time, because that's not a relationship -and I was right- What I mean is that it felt good to break up because we realized how much we really want to be with each other.

And in all this, Amelia was right.

Both wanted to be together, both wanted to live their lives together forever. After all, they had lived through everything together. They loved each other with all their hearts and Luisita knew it well when she was working and her mind couldn't stop thinking about her. When Amelia tried to study her scripts and her mind only imagined the scenes in which ones she shared those scenes with her beloved.

-You know well how to paint things in pink -jokes Luisita.

- Me? Always, -laughs Amelia, who approaches her girlfriend and places a soft kiss where her hand had been playing on her arm.

-Silly...-Luisita jokes taking it by the hand- Even so...-although doubtful, Luisita lets herself go and talks about the only fear she has ever had in her life-We could establish...something to help us.

- To help us?

-Yes, that is to say...- Luisita sighs, with her fingers intertwined, Luisita takes Amelia's hand to her lips, kissing her- The sex has been incredible, but...I feel that I will be afraid that this will happen again...
-Honey...- Amelia approaches, caressing his cheek, giving him a little kiss.

-Is that Amelia. You make me feel things that I have never felt before with someone in my life and suddenly... with that problem that we had, that... broke us... I don't want to spend my whole life thinking that it could happen again... she was very nervous, but Luisita felt that either she let it go or she let it go - I don't want to have a wrong idea of love, come on... summing up the thing.

-And you are right - even Luisita herself is surprised when her girlfriend says it so quickly.

- Am I? - Luisita didn't know whether to be surprised, happy or afraid of what was to come - Let's see, she explains that because the truth is that I don't know how to feel about it.

-Calm down, it's good, okay? - Amelia laughs.

-Let's see...- Luisita prepares herself...

Just in case.

Amelia lets out a small laugh, placing herself on her side:

-Calm down, I'll explain... Let's talk. -What ideas could we take into account so that this doesn't happen anymore? - Luisita looks at him- What?
-Nothing, it's just... you talk about it in such a professional way. - both laugh- But... I don't know. It is that...- Luisita is silent, she breathes deeply- Do you accept us?