?What would you want to happen?

So far Harumi has found out Lloyd was her Childhood bestfriend. And crush. Lloyd is also in Krypterium prison, chained up. Cause he got caught by one of the sons of garmadon.
Mystake has gave Lloyd a suggestion to try and find a guard to be on his side and help him out.
He finds a guard whos lost contact with his family and is desperate to see them again. So he decides to help Lloyd get out.
They get out of Krypterium Prison and is now roaming the halls of Borg Tower. When they're met with someone.
HARUMI!
The guard doesn't like Harumi but Lloyd insists, as she was- maybe still is his bestfriend.
They are looking for Lloyds stuff, trying not to get caught.
They Encounter The Very Frustrated Oni whos trying to find Lloyd, as he can sense him.
They get to a control room and shut down all the cameras, so theres no way to catch them.
Eventually they find a key to uncover the mysterious box.
Opening it they find Lloyds stuff.
The three Harumi, Lloyd And Echo were finding their way out of the building before they were face to face with
💜!EMPEROR GARMADON!🖤
Echo stays behind to hold Garmadon back while Harumi and Lloyd go to The Resistance.
Will Echo be ok?!
Harumi and Lloyd get out of the building safely now on the run.
Trying to find The Resistance.
They find them and Skylor doesn't trust Harumi and lashes out on her. But if Lloyd weren't there to stop her she wouldn't been choked to death.

what will happen next?!

Leave Suggestions below on what you want to happen in the next Chapter!