Chapter 5

I can't believe that Liz and Dom speak Russian. Why would they know Russian they dont even look Russian! Liz with her short blonde hair cut in a bob and her brown eyes and Dom with his curly head of brown hair and green eyes. They are both so tan what arent they telling me. My thoughts have gone into overdrive. I cant think straight anymore I need to clear my head so go back up the stairs making my way to the bathroom. I need to cool off, I need a shower.

When I finish up in the bathroom, I head back over to my rooom just to sit and think. Thinking soon proves to be to great of a task and I feel my eye lids getting heavy. Turning down the covers of my bed, I get in and dirft off into sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and glance at the clock. Its 3:30 in the morning. I have a throbbing headache and my vision is a bit fuzzy. I try to get up but I too lightheaded it's like I'm going to faint. I feel helpless and as a result I drift back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The alarm rings, and it's 8:00 in the morning. I feel like I got run over by a bus and my arm hurts. In any case I know that I have to get up, I have to go to school. I throw on some jeans and a flowery top with some combat boots and put my long black wavy-messy hair up into a high pony. I took a look at my self in the mirror and decided that I would put a bit of mascara on so as not to look like I had just rolled out of bed. Making my way down the stairs, I noticed that something was different but I couldn't pinpoint it. I mumbled a good morning to Liz, Dom and the twins and sat down at the breakfast table. Liz puts a plate of pancakes in front of me and I eat them slowly, still trying to make sense of how strange and run down I feel this morning.

As I am walking to school a car comes up from behind me. I turn to see who's driving and I wave smiling to myself. It's Alistair. "Want a ride?" he asks. "Sure." I walk around to the passenger side and get in. Alistair seems to notice that I'm not exactly myself but doesn't say anything. The road is smooth and I feel myself being lulled to sleep.

Someone shakes me, trying to wake me up. "Hey sleepyhead wake up," its Alistair, I recognize his voice. I wake up groggily and gratefully take Alistairs out stretched hand. I get out of the car and stretch. I gather my things out of Alistairs car and start walking with him towards the front doors of the school. As we approach the doors a dizzy spell hits me and I tumble forward into the cool glass plate of the door. Alistair leans forward to catch me, "Are you okay? You haven't really been yourself today." "I just have a bit of a headache," I smile weakly, "but yeah I'm fine". At least I think I'm fine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Just a quick little note to say thank you for reading.  I hope you like the story the way that it's going so far and in case your a bit confused by this chapter, there is a method to my maddness.  If you like this story please share it with your friends and or vote/comment.  P.S. in case you're a bit confused about the part where I mentioned that Liz and Dom have twins,  I mentioned them in chapter 1 as well so don't freak out.  :) Thank you again and happy reading.

-Silverlove ♥ ♠