Ostensible Unsightly Part 4 (Miniminter)

Start from the beginning

"What kind of outfit are you looking for?"

Reagan questioned.

"Maybe a body-con dress?"

Reagan nodding her head. Both of them walking over to that section of the shop. They rummaged through countless dresses. Finally landing on a pretty pastel blue one. Freya skipped over to the changing room, while Reagan waited outside.

"Reagan?"

She turned around. Stood in front of her, was the one that caused her head to spin.

"Oh, H-hi Danny"

He smiled and sat next to her on the sofa she was sat on. She tensed up, not wanting to make a fool of herself.

"What you doing here?"

He asked.

"Uh, Freya'a going on a date, and she needed a new dress to wear"

She stumbled through, trying to make her voice stable. He nodded his head, looking down at the floor.

"You?"

"It's my sisters anniversary on Saturday, and she's looking for an outfit to wear"

Reagan nodded her head. Finally relaxing her shoulders. The first conversation she had shared with him, seemed to be going well.

"Reagan what do you think?"

Freya asked.

"Oh hi Danny"

She waved, looking back at Reagan for her opinion.

"You look great"

"Really?"

She nodded. Freya also nodded and went back into the changing room. This was one thing she respected about Freya. She won't try on loads of dresses. If she looks good in the first one, she'll wear the first one. A few moments later, Freya came back out wearing her usual clothes and the dress in her hand.

"Right, let's go. Bye Danny"

Reagan waved, making Danny reciprocate , this intern, making her smile wildly.

~~~

Twice. She had only ever spoken to him twice. She had spent countless hours thinking about him, with only about 10 minutes actually talking to him.

Deciding that this needed to change, she threw on an outfit her mother had bought her a few months ago. It had only taken her till now to try it on, because it wasn't her style. But since the dress shopping trip a few days ago, she decided to give it a go.