The King's Little Plaything

Start bij het begin

"C-Can you... leave..?" He spoke with a raspy tone, his mouth hadn't been open for so long that he felt like his throat would bleed from talking again. "Of course, my-"

"I-It's Izuku." The omega hesitantly cut the servent off with his stutter, and the woman just smiled, as she left the bathroom.

The omega stripped down from his dirty shoes, then filthy clothes, and finally he took off his boxers. After a second of him scanning his own pale body in the mirror, he hopped inside the bathtub that was prepared for him and him only.

His green hair floating above the flower-scented water, as his body felt relaxed in a way.

This felt nice.

He washed his body, then his hair and he didn't leave the bathtub until he was sure that he was clean as an angel.

Surely a while later, a knock on the door was heard, "My omega- My Izuku? Are you done? Do you need any help?" The nice beta's voice was heard from the other side.

"I...I'm done-" before the omega could finish, the door opened and the beta was seen, she was holding a towel and a bathrobe.

He got out of the bath, the omega was busy covering his private parts as the servent beta wrapped him up in towels.

The beta took the omega to the dressing room after drying his hair off and combing it gently as possible, just like she was told by the king.

The omega only sat silently as the beta picked out an outfit for the green-haired boy. "How does this one look, my omega?" The beta asked with a courageous tone.

Izuku eyed the green vest with the rarest fabric, and the soft white shirt, it looked beautiful. A combination of pitch green and white. He just nods and looks back at the silver detailed mirror. Getting in his clean boxers.

Once he was done with that, the beta took out bright red shoes, you could see the shine in the omega's eyes. The beta helped the omega get dressed.

"You're all done as it seems, My omega- Izuku." The servent said and smiled. This omega was only seventeen years old, and his life was a living hell.

The door to the large room opened slowly, revealing a tall man, a beta. He had dark blue hair and bright red eyes, he had the movements of a trained fighter,

'A knight' The omega thought as the man bowed, the omega was taken back by a beta bowing before him, after all, he was at the very bottom of the food chain, said by the seven lands.

"My omega, the king has ordered me to show you around as you wish."

Izuku snapped out of it as the beta handed him a pair of soft white gloves with golden details, he put them on and examined himself through the reflection, "T-Thank you..."

"It's Himiko, my omega," the woman said with a smile, Izuku nodded and smiled as well and left the room, following the knight.

"W-what do I call you beta?" Izuku asked, without facing the omega, the taller male answered, "My name is Tenya."

The blue-haired beta answered with a formality, the omega only nodded as they kept walking. Tenya showed the shy omega around the castle, it was massive, gold and silver covering every inch of the place, not that it mattered to him.

Finally, they reached to the throne room, of course, the omega had been here but he would rather see it with less terrified eyes. At least... that's what he thought.

"My King, I wasn't expecting you to be here until dinner, we'll leave if you wish-" the beta was cut off by the alpha as he stood up, "No matter, but you can leave Tenya, omega, you stay."