Virgil: It's impossible

Patton: It's not

Roman: So he knows who it is?

Virgil: N-

Patton: Yup

Roman: Tell meeee

Virgil: in your dreams

Roman: I will know eventually!

Virgil: Maybe

Roman: WOOO

a few hours later

Virgil and I decided to go now since we were ready to do something. I waited for him at the front door because he was making sure his eyeshadow was ok, eventually the lil emo joined me.  

Roman: Are you ready good sir?

Virgil: Pfft of course I am Princy

Roman: Then we shall go

Virgil: You know it good sir

We walked to where we were going to get some food at. We haven't decided on a place but I had one in mind. It was Virgil's favourite place to go. If he wants to go we will go but if there is anywhere else he wants to go I will gladly take him there.

Virgil: So where we heading?

Roman: I was thinking this one place *insert somewhere to go for food*

Virgil: Really?

Roman: Yeah, you like it?

Virgil: That's an understatement

Roman: So you wanna go?

Virgil: is that even a question?

So it was decided. I knew he liked going there. We walked for around ten minutes and during that time I was teasing him about who his unknown crush was and I got no answer. He did promise he would tell me who at one point. The thing is I want to know to help him get with him but he still refuses to tell me. One day I will get there. I'll find out later, how? Well when he says he doesn't feel the same he will tell me about the other guy he likes. I know it! Wow Roman you are getting smarter as the day goes on! We got a table for two and I could see people give Virgil a few looks due to the way he dresses, that annoys me, why can't people let him be himself?! We just ignored them until a couple of people came over to us and I may have got at them.

Flashbackkkk

Roman: That was amazing

Virgil: This place is the best

Roman: I might have to agree with you on that

Virgil: might? You mean you do

Roman: I know I do