chapter 6 (more friends?)

(Star POV)
I was taking my nap in my room until I felt two people jump on my bed. "Bubu no not today" I whined as I snuggled into my pillow. "Error why did you sent us here?! There's a human!" "I'm so sorry Ill just get rip of her" a glitchy voice said. I woke and turned around and screened at the two before falling off the bed and hit my head. "Owwie! Bubus help!" I called before remembering they were out for the day, I started to cry as blue strings started to lift me. "Error stop that!" Said the skeleton with a black ink stained on his cheek before he took me and tried to calm me down. "If sans or horror finds out you scared them your not gonna be standing here!" He yelled.

(Error's POV)

I sighed and growled. "Let's just get this over with" I huffed and walked  away to find red's chocolate stash before hearing star screamed in fear. I ran back into the room and looked at ink. "What the hell happen?!" I asked before seeing ink trying to calm star. What a fucking idiot, can't even calm a child . I walked to them picked up star and gently patted her back "shh shhh it's ok babybones ink is scary but he's safe" I said before flinching at star touching me to hug back, I started to purr before walking away with star. "This is mine until horror or blue kicks me out" I smiled alittle as ink followed me. "Hey error are you purring?" He asked, I whined and growled at ink. "Tell anyone and I'll destroy you" I growled before nuzzling star as she fell back to sleep as a portal opened to find...

CLIFFHANGER...

If anyone wants to request any sanses I'll be more then happy to add just please comment your sans.)