chapter 3 (a walk in a park?)

I was with sans and red as they both held my tiny hands. I smiled when I saw the ice cream man sitting in his truck with other kids asking for ice cream.

I tugged on red's hoodie and pointed at the ice cream. "Ok kiddo I'll get ya some stay here with sans." He said letting go of me and walked to the ice cream truck. Sans picked me up and placed me on his shoulders chuckling. "Kiddo you better behave if red gets you that stuff" he said and I nodded and squeaked when a hand touched my back. "Easy star it's just me" red said as he handed me my ice cream. I giggled as we walked around the town after a bit sans put me down and sat on a bench by a play ground.

I tried to climb the monkey bars and made it to the top giggling as I waved at red and sans. After a bit I sat on the swings with a smile but I felt like someone was watching me. I saw alot of the other kids were staring behind me in fear and I was just confused. I looked at red and sans and they were smiling at me so I guessed it was fine. I tried to swing but my feet didn't touch the floor but something sharp lightly and gently pushed me forward and when I turned my head I saw horror with a huge smile. I smiled more and giggled as he kept pushing before siting on a swing with me and started to swing with me. I squealed when I fell out of the swing and covered my face but I was caught by something blue.

I uncovered my face to see blue caught  me I smiled and hugged him. "Bwue" I said and when I looked at him he had stars in his eyes. I was confused before I looked at sans,red and horror they had stars in there eyes too.

"SHE SAID MY NAME!! SHE SAID MY NAAME!" Blue lifted me up and spun around with me as he cheered and laughed. "Guess the kiddo can talk" sans said as he got up and walked to blue and took me from him. I smiled and hugged sans with a sunshine bright smile. "I wove all my bubus" I said as I cuddled him and looked at the others. "We -sniff- love ya to lil sis" red said as he started to cry. Blue had huge stars in his eyes and was being held by horror as he had a huge smile. I felt water on my head as I looked up at sans he has tears and a huge smile as well of stary eyes too . He nuzzled my head with his and kissed my head. "We love you to little sis" he said before the others hugged me in a group hug as I smiled. I love my brothers and no one can change that!! I thought as I smiled and hugged my big brothers...

...you are filled with love and DETERMINATION

---------------------A/N---------------------

i think this turned out better the i thought! Btw thank you for reading my glitch family!