𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡

this is an au where yamaguchi is an angel and kei is a demon! ^^

[tadashi yamaguchi]

in our world, us angels are supposed to hunt down demons. exterminating their kind to live a peaceful life of angels. but, the way we live now can be peaceful. us angels and demons were made to live together.

i've been helping demons out for a while, even if people call me a witch i don't mind! but..recently, i've been getting hunted. angels have hired demons to kill me, although i'm not going out so easily. it's a struggle to live with them on my back.

running through the woods, i panted. their voices were faint but i could still hear them. they were gaining on me.

"this isn't fair.." i said under my breath as i hid behind a tree. i watched them pass me, i sat down. god, they've ran me out of my house..even if i were to go back, i'd put my family in danger.

i put my hand up to my mouth, covering it as muffled sobs came out.

maybe i am a witch..

i heard the crunch of leafs coming closer, i was too out of breath. this must be the end, huh? i couldn't even say goodbye to my family or friends.

"hey- what are you doing" i heard someone say. i looked up to see a tall blond, he had black wings with black dark horns. he looked angry but also sad at the same time.

i frowned, wiping my tears. "if you're here to kill me, you can" i smiled a little, looking away.

the blond groaned "i asked what's wrong not what your death wish was." he spoke.

my eyes widened "y-you're not one of them?!" i exclaimed. "look- i'm just trying to get home and saw you, i don't know what you mean."

he held his hand out "but, why are you crying? i mean, you're an angel" the blond questioned. i took his hand, pulling myself up and smiled.

"well, i usually help demons to safety instead of kill them and..i'm being hunted for being a witch" i looked down, why was i telling him this?

he sighed and squeezed my hand with reassurance "i'm kei tsukishima, i'll take you to my house for now if you want.." kei said.

my eyes widened as i smiled "really?! thank you kei! i'm tadashi yamaguichi" i said as he started to walk away. "that's a nice name tadashi, now let's go" kei said as i nodded.

———

we soon got to his house, it was huge! like a mansion on tv. i admired the large house as the taller boy nudged me "are you just gonna look at it?" he scoffed. i folded my arms over my chest "well sorry i've never seen a big house before!" i said as he rolled his eyes.

he grabbed my wrist gently and brang me inside, dragging me up to his room.

i looked around, cracking a small laugh.

"really?" i asked as i looked at him "dinosaurs? come on now i'd expect better from a petty demon like you!" i laughed as he groaned. "shut it" he said as his face went red. i smiled as he looked down at my arms, seeing many scratches and bruises, even burn marks.

[3rd person]

kei felt a small wave of pity and sadness fall over him as he saw the boys wounds. he kneeled down infront of him, touching the angel boy's arm. gently. yamaguchi closed his eyes a little, squinting as the pain rushed in his arm. "ah..sorry" kei apologized "did they do this?.." he asked as tadashi nodded.

"they drove me away from my family and friends..everything" his voice quivered as yama fought back tears. kei instantly felt like protecting the boy infront of him.

[fuck- where is this coming from..] kei questioned his feelings.

he shook it off as he reached his hands out to cup tadashi's head in his hands. "they won't drive you away from me.." kei said, he was looking away since he was flustered. tadashi smiled "thank you, kei" his smile could light up the world.

kei wanted to see him smile again..

"whatever- we should bandage you up and sleep" he muttered as the freckled boy nodded. he sat there as kei walked downstairs, grabbing a first aid kit and coming back. "ok, i'm back" kei said, kneeling back down as he rustled through the aid. he pulled out alcohol and a small cotton pad.

yamaguchi watched him as he poured some alcohol on the cotton pad "this is gonna sting a bit." kei said as he held tada's arm, gently pressing down on his wounds. tadashi winced as it stung.

"how did you get these burn marks?" kei questioned, looking up at the boy. "ah it's from..classmates" tadashi chuckled a little and looked away.

the demons eyes softened as he sat next to the angel boy.

kei's eyebrows furrowed as he felt a hatred for people he had never met. it was infuriating, he hadn't even known the people why does he hate them so much. as for yamaguichi..why does kei like him so much? they've only just met.

"why would they do that?" kei's voice was stern, it felt like a demand more than a question. "ah..they made fun of how i looked usually" tadashi answered while looking away.

"you're beautiful though.." the blond whispered, he didn't mean to say that. what he mean to say was- it was nothing like that! "n-no i mean you're not- wait no you are beautiful but uh-" he stuttered, quickly covering his face.

tadashi's face was a bright red as he giggled "thank you tsukki" he said.

"whatever! let's get to bed" kei quickly shut the light off and laid down "ah, i can sleep with you?" tadashi mumbled. "just lay down and sleep already!" kei exclaimed.

tadashi giggled and laid down, he got snuggled up in the blankets, kei turned to face him.

they stared into each others eyes for a few seconds as kei looked away. "your eyes are really pretty tsukki" yama smiled as kei blushed. "tsukki?" kei asked "mhm! it's a name i thought of" tada giggled.

'tsukki's face heated up as he smiled, cupping yama's head in his hands. "yours are too, tadashi" kei mumbled.

tada's eyes felt heavy as they slowly closed, cuddling up to kei for warmth.

"it's okay now.." kei whispered while holding the frail angel in his arms "i'm here.."

————