𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 2

kei woke up to loud banging, he groaned looking up to see the boy beside him gone. kei shook his head then realized.

"eh- tadashi?!" he quickly jumped up, running downstairs. tsukishima heard a loud bang again, his eyes widened as he looked to the living room. he saw tadashi being knocked out by a demon. kei quickly rushed to them, pushing them off. "don't touch tadashi!" he yelled, pulling yama up to his chest and holding him tightly.

tsukishima wouldn't tadashi go, not ever. he felt angry, so much hatred for the demons infront of him. "you're sick" kei muttered as he held out his phand. "sleep" he said as the demons fell to the ground. they played into his hands as they were cast under tsukishima's spell.

"come on tadashi" kei said as he picked tadashi up bridal style, bringing him to his room.

laying him down, kei walked back downstairs. he dragged both the demons out far away as he rushed back to yamaguchi.

tadashi's eyes opened slowly, he sat up as the pain in his head struck him. he winced as he laid back down.

"tadashi, you awake?" kei walked in, smiling "tsukki?.."

yama couldn't remember anything before waking up. "tadashi, are you okay?!" tsukishima rushed to his side, caressing his cheek. tadashi's face went red but the pain in his head hit him like a punch to the face. "g-gah!" he whimpered, holding his head. "tadashi! come one, lay back  down" kei crawled over, sitting beside the angel.

the boy could feel tears pricking his eyes "i've caused you so much trouble tsukki.." tadashi cried.

kei pulled him into his arms, stroking his hair "shh..it's ok now" he comforted.

"i've lost everything tsukki" tadashi's cries turned into sobs. kei frowned "you won't loose me.." he reassured "look at me tadashi."

yama looked up at him with sorrow, kei looked down and touched their foreheads together. "you haven't lost everything if i'm still here.." kei smiled as yamaguchi wiped his tears and smiled.

kei quickly pecked tadashi's lips, pulling back and looking away.

"tsukki?.." tadashi looked up at him, his face red. he giggled as kei looked back at him "what are you laughi-" before he could finish, tadashi interlocked their lips. they both pulled away after what felt like hours.

kei smiled, both the boys faces were red.

tadashi quickly hugged him, a forbidden love between an angel and demon.