Chapter 45: BATTLE PART 1- NIGHT FALLS/STOP WEDDING

Chapter 45: Battle part 1-  NIGHT FALLS/ STOP WEDDING

At 11:00 PM NIGHT

Amy and Her Friends Pov

It was 11:00 PM midnight almost Morning until last day 10. Me and My friends are going Acorn Kingdom

Arianna: Your Majesty are you sure. This was Your gonna be plan, to be freedom your Parents.

Amy: I'am sure of it.

Andrea: But both all of you. Together.

Manic: Count on me M'lady

Maria: Me too.

Cosmo: too save our friends

Tails: And Sonic too.

Juli-su: Are you ready!!!

All: (Victory)

Me and Friends too look Everyroom place. But we going the Army room

Amy: Be carful if Sally undercontrol the legendary Crown. Tails and Blaze you know what to do.

Blaze/Tails: *slient agree and Run away*

Amy: Arianna and Tikal. You both gotta away the Master Emralds.

Arianna/Tikal: We sure it Amy *run away*

Andrea: Manic...

Manic: Drea whats wrong?

Andrea: Well i just taught... (I was my thought we meet Me and Manic since Childhood) Its Nothing at all.

Manic: Are you sure?

Andrea: Yeah... So shall we.

Manic: *smiles and grab together hand with Andrea*

Juli-su: Amy be careful the Security Camera are we catched us.

Amy: I gotta cover. I'am sure Tails is destory the security Camera.

Sally's Pov

Sally: It was here! Eggman you gonna destroy the Hedgehogs.

Dr Eggman: Yes your Highness *Run away and get ready with Robots*

I was Put the Legendary Crown I deep Breath and looking Amy and her Friends at the Army Room put undercontrol

Sally: This is gonna be perfect. Its time the Finale Battle Me and Princess Pink Brat.

Sally: *I look the picture frame Me and Andrea since kindergarden* And As for my Friend Andrea Rosetta.

Sonic's Pov

I was in my room I cannot Eat and I cannot Sleep. I kinda Miss Ames Alot she's right. She is my true My love. She my best friend years. I'am kinda I Love Amelia. But so realize I walk the night. The door was unlocked its Dungeon or Prison. I was going downstairs. Saw the my friends and Amy's Parents.

Sonic: Knuckles, Sliver! What are you doing in the jail?

Sliver: We just Going separate but The Princess Sally was get us to the Dungeon.

Sonic: Is thats True?

Anthony: Yes that is True Sonic the Hedgehog!?

I was turn around the Amy's parents

Anthony: How dare you Sonic! You my daughter broke her heart. You still love sally dont you?

Sonic: Your Majesty. No its whats i mean too. Shut it out your Daughter.