Chapter 43: Nothing

Chapter 43: Nothing

At the Middle of Midnight

Andrea's and Amy's pov

I was able woke up see to wake my sister to be able a talk her.

Andrea: Ames, Sister Wake up.

Amy: *open eyes* A-A-Andrea why are you woke for me?

Andrea: I had dream. Amy

Amy: Really, whats your dream?

Andrea: When I first up I saw since all thoses years from the past. And i saw my Mother.

Amy: Mom... So what do you say mom

Andrea: Mom say You have be careful and Be warning with Sally. She trick us and She wants you to get Two legendary crown, so you go the Acorn Kingdom to be warning Them. She wants to be Queen. She steal Chaos Emeralds with Dr. Eggman.

Amy: *Shocked* Eggman? But Sonic and his friends are defeated.

Andrea: He is alive.

Amy: *Slient and walk away*

Amy: Oh no.. Oh no. All of this all my fault. So she alot everything to me. To get a two legendary Crowns and Chaos Emeralds.

Andrea: Amy I' am-

But before that The Flying Messager the annoucment with Princess Sally and Everyone watch her.

Sally: Hello Guys Can you wake opps Sorry about that.

Amy: Sally! Acron how dare you! You steal all of this cause make a great Princess

Sally: Well, Yes! I purpose to ask being from beginning and Tommrow I be more excited.

Maria: You ditched Us to be your Friend

Juli-su: Yeah You are a Brat Princess just because you want to be an Destiny.

Amy: *shocked*Destiny

Cosmo: And you made us Friends you become a evil How could you!

Sally: Well i just being Suprise oh by the way I'am not Princess Anymore Now I'am the Queen Acorn Kingdom

Amy: Why do you mean your a "Queen" Sally.

Sally: Did I forget I have my most popular boy i never met. Since Highschool and He came back with us. As for now I have my Fiance and Be ready the wedding. Or shoul i say. *I grab Sonic's Arm*

Amy: *shocked* S-S-Sonic....

Sally: He is my fiance. And we getting started our Married. And be together.

Tails: Sonic. Buddy

Sonic: Hi. I am sorry but Buddy but I couldnt be happier like more do. Especially the most Wonderful and Beautiful Woman i girl. My life.

Amy: Sonic you dont have to do this. You cannot be married her your breaking up with Sally past right. Sonic, listen to me "Do you love me"

Sonic: *slient*

Sally: *Evil smirked* He belongs to me... He dosent Love you anymore. Since you been reveal all Princess Sonic was Jerk since you met. Right My Sonikku.

Amy: *tears* How could You... Sonic for the reason since were met in the past Your my best friend since years. You love me and I have always I'm always Love you Sonic the Hedgehog Your My True Love Sonic.

Sonic: What do you mean "True Love"?

Amy: *Slient*

Sonic: Sal rights... Since you love me i dont love you anymore I made up of mind. I am jerk alot. Amelia I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE ITS OVER!

I was More break heart. Got an Heartbroken. And knees down. And Andrea got comfort Her

Andrea: Ames, I'am sorry.

Sally: oh look at time. Its tommorrow we Had a wedding. Goodbye

The Flyer Messager turn off and goes away. I was got even heartbroken.

Amy: *tears* He dosent Love me anymore. More breaking my heart.

Andrea: Amy...

Amy: Yes it is! Sally get married with Sonic then she used two legendary crowns. And choas emralds this all even my fault she reveal me. Then get used to me. As my parents they wouldnt proud of me. To become a Queen. I am not even ready. All of rest my life. They kidnapped My friends. As Sonic hes my friend He dosent love me anymore. And now falling apart from me and sonic. I'm a broken all my heart and not I'M GOT NOW NOTHING NOTHING!!! *angry, look my friend and walks away*

All: *shocked and slient*

Andrea: Amy.....

Sally and Sonic's Pov

I was in my room was fitted to king clothes. And i feel it bad Amy and kinda jerk Amy tell she love me. And someone knock

Sonic: Come in.

Sally: *I open the door* What a Happy day, Right Sonic a perfect time together and being Queen and King ruler the Acron kingdom right.

Sonic: *slient and Sadly down*

Sally: Honey Sonikku whats wrong

Sonic: Oh its nothing about it Sal I'm just we know happier.

Sally: *Angry and Glare*You think about Princess Amelia dont you!

Sonic: *lied* uh-uh-uh No! Not at all. I dont Amelia love anyway I always love you sally.

Sonic: Good. *I kissed Sonic's lips* Tommorrow we start our wedding and go ahead our Honeymoon become a king. So will be ready My Sonikku... *walk away and closed Door*

Sonic: its Sonic for Now!

I realize I love Amelia and she say the one "true Love" i fall in love with her. For minutes  she didnt tell everybody and me now i break up with my Ames. But i dont know so many Said hurtful things Ames. Like it was nothing my love

End of Chapter