Chapter 39: Truth is Reveal

At Night Sally was able to speak record about her truth Amy is a princess  flying recorder she throws the paper and old frames and She saw Picture frame relationship her and Sonic.

Sally: I will get Sonic... if i last thing.to do... *i grab crown first heart crown*
Eggman...

Eggman: Yes your highness...

Sally: bring those all your inventions robots and CCTV and tell the guards find Amelia's friends.

Eggman: and then what

Sally: put in the dungeon expect sonic.

Eggman: Why your highness

Sally: because i will be my fiance together. And you dont catch capture sonic dont you? *i raised eyebrow*

Eggman:*sweating* N-N-No is it not

Sally: alright... now go...

Eggman: Yes majesty *run away*

Amy Pov

After we special night Me and Sonic was able immediately kissed each other this so finally got Romantic.

Amy: So you... move on with Sally right.

Sonic: Yeah but i still be with you Ames. And plus your my Girlfriend

Amy: your right we should go back check doing our friends and we almost Acron kingdom

Sonic: *Smirked* So after 3 years so if you like me. Let me question Do you love me?

Amy: *Blushes* What no... i mean we get bottom get this we have relationship...

Sonic: *i wrap amy's shoulder* Your Right.

Andrea: Amy!!!! *I run faster toward*

Amy: Andrea what is it.

Andrea: Its Cream.

Amy: *worried* What! Well what happened to Cream.

I and ran to my friends i saw Tails is crying and sonic comfort his best friend.

Amy: Are you okay

Sonia: yeah we think so

Sonic: Tails she is gonna be okay.

Tails: *tears* No! She not okay I has to be protect her she my girlfriend it has to be protect her now its all my fault. *ran away*

Amy: Tails, (i think Acron Guards are caught cream. I hope she is okay she is my best friend.)

Sonic: Buddy

Cosmo: Tails Come back *ran after him*

Tikal: Amy..

Amy: Tikal what is it.

Tikal: Come on i have shown to something come on. *ran away*

Amy: Alright *ran after her*

Andrea: I go too *ran amy follow her*

Sonic: Me too

Tails and Cosmo Pov

Tails: (Its all my fault i shouldnt protect her. I should listen to her and pay attention her i just so Dumb) *kept Ran away*

Cosmo: Tails wait up.

Tails: Why you came here Cosmo, how could be so Stupid.

Cosmo: Tails dont say that. This is not your fault.

Tails: It cause me and Cream where able to i should protect her. I love her always we been friends ago. Then I cannot find her.

Cosmo: Could not say, you love her.