Chapter 30

Enjoy Reading ☺

In Mehta mansion

Neil: Neela aunty, I have been waiting since last one hour for Avni. Can you call her now as we are getting late.

Neela: I can understand beta, Avni.... Avni.... Come fast. Other wise Neil will go to the club without you.

(Neil cuts Neela)

Neil: It's ok aunty, I can wait for her little long. I can't leave her alone that too in the night.

Author's pov: What an excuse Neil Khanna. Neil can never leave his Lady don 😌😌. Hai na readers?

(Suddenly Neil saw Avni coming down wearing his favourite colour outfit. His eyes were stuck on her. Avni's look was simple yet elegant )

 Avni's look was simple yet elegant )

Neil: Beautiful

(Avni blushes........ Avni too lost in Neil hypnotizing hazel brown eyes. She was observing his fit muscle & his charming smile)

 She was observing his fit muscle & his charming smile)

Neela: Hayee, mere bachhas, aaj jana hai kya nahi?

Avni: Yeah, yeah, Let's go Mr. Handsome.

(Neil rubes his hairs.... Sharma gaya ladka😂🤭)

(After few minutes they reached sunshine night club...... Avneil met their friends)

Riya: Chalo na dance karte hai.

Neil: No yaar

Avni: Kyu Yaar Neil?

Ali: Wanna join?, I am going!

DD: yes let's rock it

(Suddenly one boy came and asked Avni for a dance. Our dear Avni happily agreed it. The pairs were Karan-Saisha, Ali-Riya, Sunheri- DD and Avni- Rahul (that boy). Our Neil was blankly sitting and staring at his love oops his bestie. Rahul and Avni were giggling and comfortably dancing. Here Neil's entire body was buring with Jealousy. Next moment the scene made him mad. Rahul kept his one hand on Avni's waist. Neil went near Avni)

Neil: Avni, I want to dance with you.

Avni: But Neil you are late, right now Rahul is dancing with me. ( pouts)

(Neil was throwing dagger on Rahul. Rahul engulged his saliva and understood his intention)

Rahul: Av.. Avni, I think, I should go now. You enjoy with your boyfriend.

Avni: Boyfriend...? Neil is not my....

Neil: (cuts Avni) Let it be na... Let's enjoy...

Avni: Hmm

(Party song changed into romantic song...... Even their destiny want Avneil to dance on a romantic music)

Song: Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya wajood mera

Tujh se juda gar ho jaayenge
To khud se hi ho jaayenge juda Kyun ki Tum hi ho, ab tum hi ho
Ki zindagi ab tum hi ho Chain bhi, mera dard bhi Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

(Neil kept his one hand on Avni's bare shoulder and other on her waist. Avni joined her both hands and engaged his neck. Rythm was touching their heart. Avni was lost in his deep ocean orbs and vice-versa. )

Neil rolled her, her hairs touched his bare chest as two upper buttons of his shirts were opened

Neil rolled her, her hairs touched his bare chest as two upper buttons of his shirts were opened. They both lost in their Avneil land.

After the dance they thought to have some shots & juice

After the dance they thought to have some shots & juice. Shot for Neil & juice for Avni.

Avni: Neil were you jealous of Rahul?

Neil: Who Rahul?

Avni: Areee that boy, with whom l was dancing with

Neil: oh that monkey, Why will l be jealous of him?

Avni: you were jealous

(Neil lowered his eyes)

Neil: N... No I was not

( Neil Jhooth Bole toh Kauwa Kaate😅)

Avni: Lier lier lier

Neil : no

Waiter : sir.... Madam.... Here is the order

( Still Neil was dreaming about Avni)

Avni mistakenly drank shot instead of juice. She felt different taste but she liked it. She saw many shots were kept in the counter. She drank all most 5-6 shots.

Avni: Bhaiya ji aur dena Juiceeee

Neil: Avni what happened.... What's wrong with you?

Precape : Drunk Avni.... Cute moments.... & 💋 💏.... Maybe 😂😂

I hope you enjoyed the chapter ☺.

If you like the chapter then vote  & share your views. Can I get 3 more followers as l want three more for 180.

Much love❤