Chapter 69

Avneil shared a long eye back. Their faces were very alone to each other. Their lips were about to touch before that Avni looked down hence Neil's lips touched Avni's forehead.

One kiss on the forehead is much sweeter than a thousand kisses on the lips. If is not at all hurt but full of love and respect Avni closed her eyes while enjoying the moment with Neil. They found solance in each other's company.

Avni: Are you okay Neil?

Neil: Yes I am

Neil: No

Avni: Again lie........ From meaning I can feel that you are continuously lying to me.

Neil: It's just I am very tensed.

Avni: As it related to work?

Neil: well not actually.
Avni: I want to know everything. Neil smiled at Avni. They reached in the ' My life' restaurant. Being gentlemen Neil again  opened the door for Avni and helped her to moue outside.

Avni: thanks

Neil: In friendship there is no sorry and no thank you.

Avni chuckled at Neil.

Avni: Neil did you watched 'Maine pyaar kiya ' movie?

Neil: I had watched that particular movie many times during fmy college days.

Avni: with your girlfriend?

Neil: you know right Avni that I never had any girlfriend.

Avni: oh I forgot

Avni had remember everything but she just lied for the conformation.

Neil: come this way Avni.

Neil guided Avni to their special chairs and tables. It was beautifully decorated with fairy lights. Entire area was gifting Rose fragrance was spread in the air. Neil pulled the chair  Avni while she sat on it.

Avni: this place is really beautiful.

Neil: thanks

Avni: I will too apply the same dialogue for you.

Neil grinned from ears to ears.

Neil: yeah no sorry and no thank you.

Avni: definitely

**

Avneil had their lavish dinner together. They were enjoying. Suddenly Avni saw some one familiar in the next table of the restaurant.

Avni:  Neil see there

Neil: Where?

Avni: Aren't they Ravi bhai with his beautiful wife Jiya?

Neil: Ravi Verma? My friend?

Avni: Yes Neil... Have a look on the left side.

Neil: Yeah they are here.

Avni: Yeah let's go

Avneil went near to Ravi and Jiya.

Avni: Hello Ravi bhai

Ravi: Heyyyy we met again

Saying this Avneil and Jira exchanged hugs.

Neil: How are you bro?

Ravi: All good, your sister in law Jiya wanted to have dinner outside hence we are here.

Avni: That's good, in fact we also came here to spend some quality time with each other.

Ravi: Nice, by the way Avni...... Neil..... Did you guys found your real elder brother?

Neil: No Ravi.... We are searching so much. My best friend Dd is also taking initiative to help us.

Jiya: That's really good, let's hope for the best. I am sure you will find your elder brother soon Avni. All the best.

Avni: Thanks

Avneil smiled at each other.

Neil: It's already late..... I think we should leave

Jiya: Yeah bye

Avni: Bye

Avneil bid bye each other and went near to the parking. Avni was walking silently while Neil stared at her.

Neil: What are you thinking so deeply Avni?

Avni: Neil l will tell you the truth. I sometimes feel so much connected towards Ravi bhai

Neil: Oh all okay?

Avni: Yes..... I feel like l met him before or we both know each other from long time

Neil: Don't stress your mind. Now just relax. Do you want to go for a walk?

Avni: Definitely yes

Neil: Let's go

Neil hold Avni's hand tightly. They started walking softly.

Avni: Neil l have full faith on my god. I know he will help me to meet my elder brother soon.

Neil: Avni l will always stay with you on your side.

Avni: I know hence love you the most.

Neil: Yes,.... I love you too

They were speaking freely on the road. Suddenly one scooter passed very near to Avni. She instantly felt down on the road.

**

What happened to Avni ? Hope so she is fine......

Votes!! Comments!! Follow me!?

Take care!!