Chapter 64

Neil: Are you still angry on me Avni?

Avni smiled coyly at him. Avni nodded her head as no while Neil smiled her back.

Neil: Thanks Avni for accepting me.

Avni: It's absolutely okay Neil. I too understood the point of view of everyone. Neela ma, Amol bhai and Ashish dad always wanted me to stay happy and contented. When my very own grandparents disowned me that time Neela ma came and stood beside me. She always treated me and bhai equall. I never felt like, I am adopted. Vidhyut's secret messages gave me a hint of Ananya Verma.

Neil: Let it be now. Don't think about the past. Only concentrate on your future and live your present.

Avni: Well said Mr.Neil Khanna.

Neil: I have my new mission in my list.

Avni gave a confused look to Neil.

Neil: Don't stare at me. You gave me a new job. I have to search your real brother. I have already appointed few agents, they will help me to search your real brother.

Avni: Ne...Neil, actually I genuinely want to meet my brother. My real brother and Amol bhai are same for me.

Neil: Don't worry Avni, I will do my job perfectly. Now DD is going his job flawlessly. Vidhyut will also get punishment. By the way Avni, are you feeling sleepy?

Avni: Frankly speaking no but tomorrow morning, I have an important meeting with Jira group and industries.

Neil: Is it so?

Avni: Yes

Neil: Then I am sure, you will crake this deal because the owner of company is very humble person.

Avni: Do you know that owner? Did you ever met him?

Neil: yeah, not only me but you too met him.

Avni: Sorry, I don't remember about it. But the name of the company is very funny 'Jira'.

Avni started laughing while Neil was staring at her.

Avni: (some how stopped her laughing) what happened? Why are you staring at me?

Neil: I am seeing the most beautiful girl in this world.

Avni: How cheesy.

Neil: It's absolutely not, I am saying the truth. Even you can also say the truth. I mean you too can give me a compliment.

Avni: You want me to give compliment to you?

Avni started laughing loudly

Neil: Yeah, I am all ears, speak something about me. I know you will say that I am the most handsome guy in the world.

Avni: wait... Won't let me speak. Okay so Neil, you look resemble to the gauva fruit, your eyebrows are like cat's eyes brows. Your hairs are like balloon. Your....

Neil: Its okay Avni, I know I am good looking. Your words are discouraging me.

Avni: Naughty boy, now go to sleep. We both will talk later. Goodnight.

Neil: Yeah good night, have a romantic dreams of mine. Bye.

Avni chuckled at Neil.

Hey!!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

In the previous chapter, l got very less votes. Hope so to see good number of votes in this chapter💞.

Take care!! ヾ(^-^)ノ