Chapter 73

Hiiii

Enjoy Reading!!

It was finally the D day which everyone were waiting eagerly from so many years. Ultimately tonight Avneil will get married. Entire wedding hall was decorated with red rose and white lilies. Small fairy were hung from the upside down. Colour flowers were designed near the wedding stage. Everything was looking elegant.

Khanna family already arrived in the wedding hall. Neil was impatiently waiting for his bride. Entire senerio was observed by his friends and family. They were teasing Neil mercilessly.

After few minutes later, Neil observed that Avni was brought down by Kareena and Jiya towards the mandap. She was looking beautiful in red lehenga. Diamond jewellery were shining on her. She smile was blooming with happiness. She was walking slowly towards the mandap. Neil just forgot to blink his eyes. He was starting her continuously. Shweta pinched Neil on his left hand to bring him down on the Earth. Avni blushed seeing the senerio while Neil was smiling sheepeshily He just wanted to run and throw himself Avni in his arms. At the same time he wanted to hide her from the world.

Avni was Neil glamorous bride, his bride, only his......

Avneil went near the stage to exchange floral garlands. It was lotus garlands especially designed by Neela for them. Priest started his mantra, as soon as he completed his one part of mantra, Neil quickly placed one garland on Avni's neck. He seemed to be very hurry. Every one were teasing him a lot but he was only thinking about Avni.

Right after the garland ceremony, Ganthbandan was performed. Avneil were sitting right beside each other. Neela ma came and tied Avni's cloth with Neil's cloth. Then they took 7 rounds around the holy fire and chanted the promises to each other according to the ritual.

Now it was Kanyadaan, This time Avni got emotional. She started missing her Asha ma but Neela ma came and placed her hand on her hand. Avni and Neela ma exchanged hidden smile. They both were happy and their smile were saying it all. Neela kept Avni's hand on Neil's hand and one cloth was tied on it. Priest pour holy water on their hand and started chatting mantras.

Neela: Neil keep my daughter happy

Neil nodded.

Ravi: Don't even bring tears in her eyes

Neil: Yes l will

Both Amol and Ravi were very emotional and upset for their younger sister who is getting married and will leave soon with Neil.

In next ritual Neil applied vermillion in Avni's hair partition then he tied nuptial chain around Avni's slender neck. Happiness were reflecting in each other eyes. They were finally together after facing lots of hurdles in their path.

Once the wedding was completed, Avneil took blessings from the elders.

It was Avni vidai, saying goodbye to her sweet family. They all were crying profusely. Neil gave his handkerchief to Avni. He was consoling her. He made drink water to Avni.

Neil: Don't be sad Avni. You can come back whenever you want to come.

Avni nodded

Avneil were welcomed grandly in the Khanna mansion. Shweta was holding aarti thali. She did grahapravesh of Avni.

Shweta: Lets play some games with Tillu and Avni.

Neil: Mom l am feeling very sleepy. Let us sleep. We are very tired and me and Avni are not interested to play any game.

Shweta: seriously Neil, what kind of behaviour it is. We all know that you both will not sleep now in your bed room.

Shweta gave mischievous smile while Avni's face was all red.

Neil: Good night mom

Saying this Neil snatched Avni's hand and took her in their room, it was officially Avneil room now. Every one were laughing loudly at Neil's antics.

Avni: What is wrong with you Neil ?

Neil: I love you

Avni: Are you even hearing me ?

Neil: I love you

Avni: Why do you love me Neil ?

Neil: I love you

Avni: good night Neil, let me sleep

Neil: What nooooo

Saying this Neil directly attached on Avni's lip. Neil suddenly snacked his hand around Avni's bare waist. She was feeling tickling sensation. Neil's other hand was cupping Avni's face softly. Avni was lying on the bed. He again bent his head down and brushed his lips on her. They both were kissing softly. They both were lost in each other's eyes. Later their clothes were discarded and they both made pure love. Only moon and stars witnessed their loyal love. Finally Avneil became one.

True love is not a hide-and-seek game; in true love, both lovers seek each other. Avneil seeks happiness in each other.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. The story of Avneil were pure like them. They are truly made for each other.

Votes!! Comments!! Follow me!!

Take care!!