My Head Hurts... How did I get Changed?|Chapter 13

Ok. I'm gonna start it like this. How did I get over 900 views? I bet if I wake up in the morning I'll have over my original goal. I just came back from a sleepover with my friends .-. (Btw you should listen to this song really good. Kirisuna >:3)

Well never mind that I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Kazuto POV

I woke up with a black shirt, but it wasn't the one I slept in. Right now, I had a black t-shirt that had two swords called, 'The Elucidator,' and, 'Dark Repulser', apparently they were used by the greatest player in-game. He was often described as being reckless but somewhat kind, doing reckless stuff for others, but getting hate for it and actually allowed it.
He allowed himself to be the bad guy.
Now. I know how being the bad guy is. You get hate and people get mad at you for no good reason. I mean that sucks. Even though people hated that guy he didn't let it get to him. I look up to him, he kind of reminds me of someone but~ I don't know. Having a think, I don't even know how I know about being the bad guy, but I feel like I've once been the bad guy people hated.
Man. I wonder why.

I was deep in thought when, "Kirito! Wake up! Breakfast!" I hurried out. My legs moved as soon as 1. I heard Asuna's voice and 2. Breakfast. Not by any other random person, but it was Asuna's. Asuna's cooking is legit the best cooking I have ever tasted.
And I've had some great cooking.
As soon as I snapped my legs out of 'move fast' mode I was already at the kitchen. I saw the sandwiches, but Asuna commented something before."Woah Kirito. That was fast. And I'm called 'Lightning Flash'."

"Well it's not my fault I can't stop my legs. Having a think, it's more your fault."

"Now how is it my fault Mr Kirigaya?"

"It's your fault for making them too tasty," I saw her face turn a small hint of red and decided to continue, "and making them with love. Your love." By the time I had finished that sentence her face had been covered in red. It was as if she had a transparent red cloak and hung it on her face. "Ki-Kazuto!" She fanned her face, too embarrassed to do anything else but that. "Yes love?" This time, she got a pillow and put it right onto her face. "Never mind! Eat up then let's go to our first class!"
I was sad.
This was the first class me and Asuna didn't have together. The principal had told me that my schedule had been updated. Every subject, but Geography we had together, but I would still miss her. "Itadakimasu!" (I got the word from aAnnyance- 's book go check it out! And FINALLY THEY FOUND EACH OTHER! Kirito next time you see someone who looks like Asuna just go ask T^T) I got my sandwich and ran out the door. With it in my mouth, I quickly gobbled it, it's not my fault! They're just really good! I could hear other girls fan-girling about me, about how-
Handsome I am.
But seriously. I'm taken. And I like it that way. If you want me... bad luck for you. I'm only Asuna's and Asuna's only min. If someone dares to touch her I will literally go crazy, unless it's one of her friends, then you're allowed. I got to my Geography class, which had a bunch of geography memes, and found A BUNCH of girls near my desk. They were aslo talking about how they would steal me off Asuna and how 'ugly' she is. I could only mutter one word in my head.
Help.
Why. Why do I have to be popular. Can't I just enjoy my life with ASUNA? Why do they have to be jealous. I figured I should get a new seat and secretly told the teacher, who saw my desk and allowed it. I got the seat near the window, which helped me with distracting myself, because if I look to the left of me I see at least 1 girl staring at me. It's creepy, so I occupied myself by watching the leaves.