Did I know him?|Chapter 6

Hello! I'm on a roll in writing right now I'm thinking of at least 1 chapter each day (don't know how that's gonna happen but I think it will) or at least 1 chapter in 2 days if I'm really hyped to get the new chapter out maybe 2 chapters in 1 day! By the way this is still in the past except the first POV. I don't know when it will stop (maybe when school's back on :/) and I hope I won't stop or discontinue this book (mostly bc I don't want to) but anyway please enjoy the chapter! :D

Asuna POV

Did I know him in SAO? Wait no... that's impossible if he was I would've remembered, like I did for Liz, Silica and the others. Having a think... how did Silica and I meet each other? I think it was through my husband? Then I got a glimpse of my forgotten past.

Flashback (back in SAO)

"Hey Kirito? Who are we meeting?" We were at floor 22, near our cabin. We were walking down the road, passing the lake and down to the teleport plaza."Oh just a dragon tamer I know... we told everyone but her."
"Who's the dragon tamer? Are they male or female?"
"1. Her name is Silica and 2. They are a her from what I said before."
"Silica... Silica. Oh! The Silica? The one with pigtails and normally wears red?"
"Bingo." Kirito shaped his fingers into a gun and pretended to shoot me with them. "Then come one Kirito! This dragon tamer must be waiting for us!" I shot him my winner smile, and I could feel his heart ease down quickly.

Silica POV (at that time)

Oh boy! Kirito contacted me! Back then I met him because I lost Pina and he agreed to help me but now... who knows! "He asked me! He asked me if I was free! I have a good feeling today Pina. Maybe if he likes me I can finally confess to him!" Pina in reply just cried, "Krrugh!" He might like me and is going to ask me out! (In your dreams Silica. Bad luck for you but I only ship Kirisuna) I wore my normal clothes so I wouldn't be so uncomfortable, and I skipped away, trying to find Kirito. When I found him I not only saw him with another girl, but I noticed something... it was The Flash, The Asuna, Vice-Commander of the KoB, then I looked at his hand when he tried to shake my hand. He had a ring on. Not on his rude finger, which symbolises balance but the actual ring finger. The fourth one. My heart was broken. The one person I truely loved had already gotten married. To not only a normal player... but to The Asuna. I couldn't compete with her. Her beauty, strength and even her kindness, all of them were better than mine. Plus I guess they had a good start off together to make the legendary solo-player to get married. "Ooh~ Kirito. You got married." I put up my poker face and hoped they wouldn't notice it. I guess I hung around Liz too much because Asuna replied faster, maybe even faster than lightning! I could never imagine The Great Lightning Flash to show her face like this. Her face was blushing bright red, "Um. Do you happen to know a blacksmith named Liz?"
"Oh yes I do! How do you know her?", after I asked her she turned around and muttered something like, "Liz your influence is really great and easy to figure out... they all say the same thing when we tell them." Kirito turned around to Asuna and held her hand tightly. He softly smiled to her, even making my heart flutter... wait no. Kirito is married. I can't take him away from Asuna. Even though I like him, it looks like their relationship would improve into a better one until they take it to the real world and actually get married and fully break my heart. Hopefully when they actually get married I would've already moved on and gotten a better life.

Asuna POV

Silica was caught staring at us. By me. Her eyes looked lost and hurt. I don't know what kind of relationship Kirito and Silica had but... I hope it wasn't anything romantic. I glanced over to Kirito to only see him smiling softly and staring at me lovingly, as if he had never loved another girl but me. Which I guess is true because he didn't show any face but love and shyness ever since coming here. I guess he's never been in a relationship, due to his lacking skills in flirting and seducing, at this I let out a small giggle, but apparently to Kirito it was a lead onto curiosity. "Hey~ Asuna. What you giggling at? Is there something funny?"
"No dummy..."
"Um... hello?" We had totally forgotten about Silica. "Oh sorry Silica we weren't meaning to do that."
"Oh no! It's ok Miss Asuna" (or am I supposed to say Mrs Kirito since they don't know Kirito's last name) Her eyes still had a hint of sadness behind them but she covered them up with forced happiness. "Oh well I guess I need to get going! I've got a meeting with someone! Sorry!" If she stayed a little longer I guess she would've been a little pressured, and I would've been as well if I were at that state. Kirito and I had forgotten why we had called Silica here, instead of telling her to come to our wedding we had instead made her feel like the odd one out.