Date|Chaper 30 I

Let's get started (VERY SORRY! And I think everyone already knows this but... you should check out WaterproofWeirdo 's Kirisuna book! Ps. Thank you for the shoutouts!)

3rd POV

After being discharged from the hospital, Asuna and Kirito linked arms and she pulled her black haired lover out of the hospital. "Come on, Kirito~ I wanna go to a theme park!"

"Woah, slow down, m'lady. I just got discharged. Still recovering, remember?" Asuna looked to the edge of her eyesight.

"But..." However, Kirito interrupted her.

"It doesn't mean I can't have fun though," he smirked. "So, are we going to a theme park or not, m'lady?" Asuna felt her heart skip a beat as he flashed her a grin. That grin had been the start of everything. The first time she got annoyed, flustered, angry, and many more emotions against the midnight haired boy. "After all this time, I'll do anything for you. I did back in SAO, so why won't I now? No one would even take me in if you dumped me," he laughed.

"Of course, my dashing prince. And who wouldn't? For a fact, I know most girls in our school like you..." she twirled her long, graceful fingers into her light, chestnut hair, giving Kirito a vision of her as a princess. In the world of Aincrad, people had referred to Asuna as 'Lightning Flash', 'Goddess of Aincrad' or the one that had made her more popular than she already was, 'Vice-Commander of the KoB'. The most recent one of her was 'Stacia, Goddess of Creation'. In every form, Kirito seemed to fall more and more in love with her. Their relationships had started from strangers to partners, partners to friends and friends to lovers. They were together from the beginning.

"You don't really think I'm going to fall for them, right?" He questioned, rising one of his eyebrows in an embarrassed manner.

"Yeah... I know you aren't, but I-I'm just scared that one day you'll get bored of me. I don't want to believe it though! I like my life with you and Yui. I don't want it to end." She sobbed into his chest.

Kirito patted her head, back to front, "I'll never leave you... never." He leaned on a pole and let her rest there like when they were in SAO, begging her not to go to the final battle. She had of course gotten mad at him, who wouldn't? She had shouted to him,

Flashback

"If you don't come back, I'll kill myself!" Those words snapped him to reality. "Why would I live, if the reason why I live dies?! Why would I?!"

At that moment, Kirito pulled her against himself and held her. "I-I'm scared. That if you die... I don't know what to do. I just want to run away. Live in the little cottage on the 22nd floor. Be with you every single moment until we die. I don't care if we go to the real world! I really don't care," he held her hand tightly, "I-I just want to be with you until we die in this prison." Asuna's eyes widened and blinked.

"Do you ever think of the real world?" Kirito gulped as he knew that he was inside a hospital, getting taken care of, "Remember what happened after the official release? People got disconnected. My guess is that, that's when we were getting transported to the hospital. We've been in a coma for 2 and a half years, Kirito. 2 and a half. I want to really meet you. To really get married. To actually have a kid with you. I want to be with you! In the real world..." Asuna let her emotions overwhelm herself. Kirito, having nothing to say, inhaled deep breaths. (A/n I don't like this scene I'm watching in SAO Extra Edition .-.)

End of flashback

Kirito POV

I chuckled, remembering the pain and joy we had felt in SAO, and Asuna just stared at me. Wiping her tears she pouted, "You should be comforting me instead of laughing..."