Asuna|Chapter 10

Hello! I have no idea how to start so let's go right into it! Hope you enjoy!

Kirito POV

I rubbed my eyes and stretched my back. Yesterday was a tough day with Sach.i interrupting our little 'date' and due to her personality (in here) she's the type of person to spread rumours if she doesn't get what she wants, in this case... me. Well hopefully she didn't spread that much rumours about us, but I mean who will believe her?
Ok.
Maybe some of my friends, her friends and maybe some of Asuna's friends... actually screw the last one out. Asuna's friends will want this happening. "Hey Asuna!"
"Yeah Kirito-kun?"
"Huh. What with the Kirito-kun?"
"Oh nothing just something. Lets change the topic! Why did you call me?"
"Ohh. Do your friends know y'know we're dating..." her face turned bright red, immediately making me notice what was going through her mind, "NOPE! I DID NOT TELL THEM! I'M GOING TO DIE BY LIZ!" I put Asuna's face into my chest like how she did to me when I was stressed out or something. Next thing that happens someone is knocking on the door.
Hard.
Who has a hand that hard?! Seriously! I feel like the person on the other side could basically knock the door down but aren't due to the rules of the school. "Coming!"
"Well you better Kazuto! What have you done to Asuna?!" I opened the door to see... Liz? "Err. Hey Liz. Asuna's just on the couch why?"
"Well someone spread a rumour saying y-you are too close with her, and some people are even threatening you! By the way a lot of girls and boys are coming this way as we speak. So let me in and tell me what happened."
"E-Er sure. Hey Asuna Liz is coming in!" Asuna's voice agreed and we let her in. A few moments later Asuna came out of her room. "So... Liz. Hi! Why'd you come here early in the morning?"
"Oh someone spread a rumour saying you are too close with Kazuto."
"What do you mean b- oh. Who spread the rumour?! I swear we didn't do it! He just... we just," her face became as red it could ever be and her eyes looked unfocused, but despite that she continued, "We... we just had a date..." she had said the word 'date' so quietly Liz had to lean in and put her ear in front of her face. "What did you say?"
"LIZ! We only had a little date..." she fidgeted with her fingers and hoped her hazel eyes would choose something to focus on. "What! You had a date?! Did you meet anyone in our school?!" This time I stepped in, "Well... we did meet Sach.i."
"You know. That makes a lot of sense."

Liz POV

Great they were already dating?! I had a marvellous plan that would make they fall for each other bu~t I guess that already happened. I could hear mini voices in my head, "Come on! I had this whole thing! Well at one point I was going to make them kiss each other by me pushing Asuna to Kazuto..." I mean that was a pretty good plan me 1, but alas... they had already been dating. "Wait... you mean you two were dating and you didn't tell me?!" Kazuto responded with, "Actually I got the answer to my confession during the dance and we had a little date yesterday so we couldn't see you." "Asuna! You have my email, phone number and EVERYTHING why did you now tell me through that?!"
"Err... you see me and Kazuto were quite busy w-"
"With each other?!" I decided to tease them I mean this is the best way to tease them. "What no! Liz! We did not do anything! If you don't trust me ask Kazuto!"
"Hey Kazuto you really didn't do anything?"
"W-Well we did kiss... that's all though."
"Asuna... you kissed the best looking guy plus the best solo dude in the whole freakin school and you didn't tell me! How could you."
"Come on Liz. Just admit it you're jealous." She teased me back, but I don't blush that easily compared to Asuna. "Oh how could anyone not be jealous! Asuna just go for him! Tell the whole school you are dating! That would help with unwanted boys clinging onto you and Kazuto not having girls cling to him 24/7! Just tell the school." With that I left their dorm and ran out, since I wasn't lying about people actually wanting to kill Kazuto.

Asuna POV

"Seriously Liz... you had to tease me one more time before you left." I sighed near the door. Kazuto jumped right onto me, hugging me way too tight. Honestly this was a cute and rare sight because he's popularly known as the handsomest and coldest person in school so this sight would definitely be rare. "Ok Kirito-kun. I'll cook you breakfast," he looked up to me and urged me to continue, "if you let go of me. If you hold onto me you might get hurt." He slowly hesitated and let go of me.

A/n
Short chapter... I was out the whole day and I didn't think I'll go out of the house unless it was sport, eating or tutoring so it was a BIG change. I didn't have enough time and I wanted to at least upload something today so... here it is! I'lol try make it longer :D. Well I guess until tomorrow... bye!
-Shui