Me...|Chapter 9

Hello! Sorry for making the last chapter a cliffhanger xD! Just thought it was needed. Hope you enjoy this part :D How did over 300 people look at this book altogether .-. (Nvm over 400 now)

Kazuto/Kirito POV

"Hey Kazuto? From your memories about yourself and about your lover I found out who she is..." (I don't think I wrote it the same as before but lets say it is.)
"Really Asuna?! You found out who she is? Who is she?!"
"I think it's...m-me..." She softly mumbled, hoping I wouldn't hear her but I did. "Y-You?" I couldn't believe my ears
"Yeah... why? Are you ashamed that a normal person, that's your roommate was your partner? I understand if you're ashamed of who I am outside the game. I was only strong inside the game..."
"T-This is awesome! When I told myself I fell in love with another girl so everyday I would always say sorry to the lover I had back in there... and hoped she would forgive me."
"R-Really?"
"But now... I finally know who my lover is! I can't believe it! My roommate, The Asuna Lightning Flash Yuuki was the girl I fell in love not only once but twice!"

Asuna POV (I feel like I'm switching too early but who cares?! It's Asuna!)

I am Kazuto's partner and lover... Kazuto Kirigaya's lover, the only nerd in our school who has lots of fan girls/harem (*fake cough fake cough*). THE KAZUTO KIRIGAYA! I had to take deep breathes in and out (is it weird that I just wrote an epilogue that's going to be in like 50 more chapters? .-.) "Hey Kazuto?"
"Hmm?"
"Do you remember our past together?" I started to feel tears in my eyes. "I do remember some but not all. But there is this one I am completely remember." He stated
"What is is?"
"That I love you. I love your flaws. (why did sandwiches appear when I wrote 'I love your' .-.) I love everything about you! There is no part of me that dislikes even one part of you." My tears started to dripping and little by little, they made a minuscule puddle in the floor. "Why do you love me so much? There are much nicer, beautiful and smarter women than me. Why me?"
"Yea! Why her?!" This was not me nor Kirito it was... Sach.i?! How did she come here? This place was the furthest shopping centre away from the school?! (not gonna say her name so gonna put a full stop in between ps. I think I hate Sach.i more than before bc of Stella made Kirito and her engaged so...)?! I tried to step in but Kazuto stepped in, "Well Sach.i, Asuna on the other hand is beautiful, smart and kind. While you only want me to boost your popularity and you are mean to others who don't support your decisions, or they think someone is better than you! Compared to my Asuna, whom I'm never going to leave, is the better opposite of you!" He called me his. My face flushed in embarrassment. "What do you mean I'm mean?! I basically the most nicest-"
"Not." I disrupted her. "As Asuna said, you are not the best or the nicest. When was the last time you won Asuna? Let me answer that for you. Never. Just saying you cannot beat her personality or her beauty. Spread rumours all you want. Just make sure you don't come for us... or you might get in serious trouble." It was the first time I heard Kazuto threaten someone, normally he would just ignore them, but since I'm here as well I guess he wanted to protect me. "Asuna I'm sorry for threatening someone in front of you." He pulls out the sad face. I held his face and pushed it gently to my chest, and replied, "It's ok. You were doing it to protect us. You did well."
"B-But I-I," I patted his head to comfort him, later his breathing became slower, then he continued, "Asuna... why do I feel like that wasn't the first time I threatened someone?" He laughed while I giggled. "Well maybe you were more of a bad boy than a good boy. Or maybe you were nice until you were stuck in SAO-"
"Oh come one Asuna. I don't think I was a bad person. I think I was part of the front lines, marching off to every boss and wiping them out with my fellow teammates, but I think I soloed most of my time, thus making my teamwork skills terrible."
"Hmm a man who soloed most of their time... yep I can remember that part of my husband, as reckless he was he always did it for some person. Stranger of not he always kept being reliable. Maybe that's one of the things that first attached me to you..." I stared out into the crowd of clouds. "I'm pretty sure I got a nickname while you also got a nickname... I can't remember mine can you remember yours?"
"Hmm? Yea I can. A lot of people call me by that name. It was Lightning Flash or Aincrad's Top Idol. Most of the people, who were in the front lines called me Lightning Flash, my friends called me Asuna, while people who were just fans of mine often squealed, 'ASUNA!' Instead of that other nickname. Maybe it was too long. But there was this one person who made me their wife, knowing he might get hated for that," I smirked at Kazuto, "But despite that he still marred me. It was after a week or so people found out we married. Well at least they didn't know we lived on the 22nd floor." I heard a little chuckle coming from Kazuto. "Hey Kazuto?"
"Yea?"
"Do you remember your in-game username? Maybe if I call you it then you might remember some... uh details." It was really an excuse for me to say his in-game name IRL but I really want to remember his in-game name. It might jog up some memories I have forgotten as well. "I think it was Kirito. It's basically my first name and last name together."
"Kirito... Kirito," the name was uncommon but it was familiar, "I remember saying that name. When I woke up I asked my family and friends if they knew it but none of them knew so I thought I was tricking myself. Now I know who it's owner is Ki-ri-to." I broke down the syllables. I stared into his onyx eyes, they were like the abyss, nothing in there but deep enough to make anyone sink into it. "So let's get going. It's going to be late soon." He destroyed the silence.
"Yea! Let's go!"

Kirito POV

We arrived late and we hadn't noticed it was this late since the Sach.i problem. To be honest, she could be way too stressful for a human being. I took a shower and laid on my bed, hoping for a nice dream to end this day...

A/n
Quite short chapter :/ I had lots of tutoring so... I will be able to write at least. I am telling you right now but on the 1st of October, I will be going on a sleepover with my friends so I will be unable to upload then (unless I really want the chapter out and do it early in the morning then that's a different thing.) well hope you have a good rest of the day! (Well for me it's over midday so...)
-Shui