Chapter 2:Mission Probably Possible🙆🏻‍♀️

Haha, see what I did there? *gets slapped* I get it, I'm bad at jokes- anyways, onto an Irumatsu chapter because yes. I'm also really bad with girl x girl stuff so take what you can get.

Kaede's POV

I was just standing there chuckling as I watched Amami and Kokichi argue like a married couple while Shuichi was trying to break the fight.

Once they stopped fighting, they turned their attention back to me.

"So anyways, you just need help asking out Miu right?" Rantaro asked me. "That should be easy. As long as you have the courage to ask her out."

"Eh... You're not really helping... Uhm, Shuichi?"

"H-huh? Uhm, what's w-wrong?" he said as he lowered his hat.

"You're more reliable so come on!! I need your help!" I exclaimed as I ran over to him, dragging him out of the room. We walked to the back of the garden in the gardening club.

"So... I need your help asking out Iruma and..... Well, I really don't know how... You're dating both Kokichi and Rantaro right? You should have experience!!" I said as my eyes lit up.

"Y- I'm not dating a-anyone!!! R-really!!" he said frantically as he waved his hands around.

"Well, doesn't matter!! Just help me!!" I said shaking him.

"F-fine... But if you get rejected, d-don't blame me and s-start playing the piano at 3am..."

"Alright!! Promise!!"

Kokichi's POV

As Piano tits and Shumai walked out, well, more-a-like Piano tits dragged my beloved away from me, I got a message from... Wow, the cum dumpster herself

Bitchlet:
Hey Cock-ichi!! I need your mother-fucking help!!

Supreme Leader of Rats:
Oh~? The pig needs me, the Ultimate Supreme Leader to help?

Bitchlet:
Shut your mouth hole and listen you pubeless virgin!!

Supreme Leader of Rats:
How am I supposed to listen if we're talking through text you plastic-boobed bitchlet?

Bitchlet:
Let me talk for fuck's sake!! Okay, I can't believe I'm asking you this but I need your fucking help confessing to Bakamatsu.

Supreme Leader of Rats:
Ew, she likes piano tits. But sureeeeee, if you're sooooo desperate, I'll help.

Bitchlet:
Meet me at the school entrance you lying cuck!!

Supreme Leader of Rats:
I'll bring Avocado Man!!! He's reading this over my shoulder btw~

Bitchlet:
I don't give two shits!!

"Nishishi~ looks like we gotta go Fresh Avocado!!" I exclaimed as I cupped his cheeks with my hands. He gave me a kiss on the forehead as I started to get up from the coach.

"Stop calling me an avocado." he said after chuckling. Gosh, why're Shuichi and Rantaro so adorable!?

"Hey hey!! Why're you and ShuShu so adorable!?" I asked loudly as I pouted like a little kid. He chuckled at me and pat me on the head. "I'm not a kid RanRan!!"

"You kinda are.. Anyways let's go now."

"O-kieeee!!!" I said as I skipped over to the door with Rantaro following behind.

Timeskip brought to you by Byakuya's legs

"Took ya long enough you fucking rat!!" Miu said as we walked closer to her.