5 Elements of Laughter: Part 5

"I wanna be somepony to someone oh, I wanna be somepony to someone oh, I never had nopony to call my own, I wanna be somepony to somepony"~ "C'MON PINKIE!?!...I KNOW YOU KNOW DIS ONE."

"I'm not quite sure if he's poisoned or drunk if I'm going to be completely honest."

"Don't even dwell on it Rarity. It'll give you a headache." Twilight said, looking at the state Sonic was in and shaking her head.

"Cmon you guys... The sooner we get him to Zecora's... the better."

"Fluttershy is right! Although I don't want to meet Zecora face to face incase she turns me into a frog, We really need to get Sonic fixed!"

"Pinkie I'm sure Zecora is most definitely not going to turn you into a frog-... and even if she does I'm sure there is some spell in one of my books that can turn you back."

"Twiliiiiight! Don't say stuff like thaaat" Pinkie groaned hanging her head in the despair.

"Well, You better hope Twilight has that spell handy, cuz here we are."

The gang reached Zecora's hut after traveling deep into the Everfree forest. Just as Applejack was about to knock, a hooded figure came up behind them.

"Well, Well, Well. What do we have here? seems like the special group of Ponyvile has just appeared."

"Hey Zecora, Sorry to come unannounced like this. But we really need your help." Twilight said showing her Sonic, blowing bubbles with his saliva.

"Hmm I can tell by the concern in your eyes. Tell me your issues. Come inside."

The 6 ponies entered Zecora's hut trying not to crash into anything.

"The space is rather confined, so hurry up and tell me whats on your mind."

Pinkie dropped Sonic down, took one step forward and took a big breath.

"I'M SO SORRY ZECORA, I TOOK ONE OF YOUR POTIONS WITHOUT ASKING AND USED IT IN A CAKE. I KNOW THAT WAS SILLY OF ME, AND I REALLY DIDN'T MEAN ANY BAD INTENT I SWEAR. BUT NOW, SONIC HAS EATEN ALL OF THE CAKE I MADE WITH THE POTION AND NOW HE'S GONE CRAZY!? HE CAN BARELY DO ANYTHING. PLEASE FIX HIM FOR US ZECORA. EVEN IF I GET PUNISHED, SONIC SHOULDN'T HAVE TO SUFFER BECAUSE OF ME." Pinkie closed her eyes tightly waiting for Zecora's reply.

Zecora looked at Pinkie with menacing eyes. 

"So it was you who took my potion?"

"Oh-oh...She didn't rhyme.." Rarity whispered to Applejack.

"Y..Y...Yes Zecora I'm really sorry, please don't turn me into a frog, anything but a frog, Please... maybe a cat or a bunny or even a kangaroo, but PLEASE don't turn me into a frog."

Zecora looked at the group and opened her mouth to say something. The whole gang froze, waiting to see what Zecora's final verdict would be. All of a sudden, Zecora started chuckling.

"Pinkie you should never take before you ask, but fixing your friend here is no hard task. I had trouble finding ingredients you know, for the recipe for the potion, requires all colors of the rainbow."

Pinkie opened one eye; "All colors of the rainbow? but the potion was pink?"

Zecora tilted her head a bit and then realized that the potion she was talking about, was not the one Pinkie took. "A potion was missing when I came back. It was early in the morning, Whilst waiting for Rainbow dash. Although she never came. Ingredients, I needed more. Whoever took that potion...has a lot in store."

Thankfully Sonic was knocked out cold on the floor. For if he had caught on to what they were talking about, he would have exposed himself for sure.

"Take this. Wave it in front of the young colt's face. once he has woken up, The spell will break."

Fluttershy took the mysterious twig from Zecora and began waving it in front of Sonic's face.

"There that is all you need. I hope you all learn a lesson. All of you ponies."

"Yes I definitely have Zecora, thank you for not turning me into a frog, I really really do appreciate that. I promise I'll never take anything without asking again."