5 Elements: Laughter Part 4

The audacity I have to leave after such a long time and come back as a grown beautiful boy.

Anyways,

Enjoy!

The gang made their way up to Fluttershy's cottage hoping she would know some herbal mixture to cure the... tipsy stallion. However Twilight had no solutions come to mind no matter how hard she thought. So would Fluttershy really be able to think of something? At least an excuse for Zecora, because she was not going to be happy. When they finally got to the top of the hill, Rarity knocked on Fluttershy's door.

"Sweetieee?? Are you there? Come come, let us in now, we have a matter to discuss."
Fluttershy opened the door slowly and saw all the ponies lined up in front of her door. Including Sonic. After what had happened with Big Mac, and then the kissing...Oh my gosh and then how she probably made Sonic feel... Fluttershy couldn't bring herself to confront him yet. Or tell Applejack about it. So she decided to do her best at playing it cool, at least for now. Hopefully, she'd find a proper time to bring it up eventually, but that time wasn't now.

"oh... Everypony... Is at my door... That's quite a surprise... What's wrong you guys? Did something happen?"

"It sure did, Mr. Fast hooves over ere, is after gettin drunk on some of Pinkie's cake. Greedy rascal just kepta goin till the whole thing was all gone." Applejack snapped.

"Applejack, you make it seem as if he's the one to blame for, his current state. which in my opinion, isn't the complete truth now, is it?" Rarity said, looking back at Sonic, who was enamored by a butterfly.

" well ain't he? If he never touched the cake without permission in the first place nun of this woulda happened."

"Well, he didn't know it was poisoned? and remember Pinkie offered  him the first slice."

"Well if he hadn't eaten more then--"

Twilight cast a spell that increases your internal volume. With that, she stomped her hoof on the ground.

"Okay, that's enough. This really isn't getting us anywhere, and we still haven't even asked Fluttershy for advice."

"Oh my...this is definitely an issue. What happened Twilight?"

"I think that's something for Pinky to explain."

"Heeyy~! It's my turn! Ha..aha..haa..LOOK IT WASN'T MY FAULT OKAY? I DIDN'T KNOW THE GLUTTON WOULD EAT EVERYTHING?"

"Well, yes, I understand, that was quite mean.. But what happened to him? why is he like that?"

"Okay listen listen. Haha, that's the funny part okay? ahaha, listen."

After 30 minutes of explaining, scolding, and hoof palming

"PLEASE STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT, IT WASN'T MY INTENTION TO HURT ANYPONY." Pinkie said flopping onto the floor sobbing. Twilight walked over and used her magic to wipe Pinkie's eyes with a handkerchief.

"There there Pinkie. We know you didn't mean to hurt anyone, but you really can't just go into someone's home and take something that doesn't belong to you."

"But.." sniffle  "She has so much..cool things.."

"Even if Pinkie, those cool things are dangerous as you can see for yourself. You should hope Zecora doesn't get mad at you, seriously."

"Okay.." sniffle  "Sorry, I'll and apologize to her now."

"We'll all go. Sonic is a friend of ours. So we should try and help him. And you're a friend of ours too Pinkie. We wouldn't let you go ahead and do that by yourself." Twilight extended her hoof to Pinkie and saw a smile.

"C'mon. Let's go fix this." Sonic Stumbled over to the two ponies and hung his two hooves over their shoulders.

"Wowzers.. you gois, are so beautiful. It makes me cri. That you would do this for meh. You're good old friend, Rainbow Dash. Gee golly, I luv you gois."

"What did this guy jus say?"

"Hold on Applejack, he isn't in his best sense right now, he doesn't exactly know what he's saying."

"Course I do! Wha, you sayin I don't know who I am??? Dang Rarity, I may not be the smartest of the bunch but you woulda thought I woulda known who I am for these past years."

The whole gang fell quiet. They were very much aware of Sonic's condition but they still felt some uncertainty in their hearts. Because think about it, Sonic looked WAY  too much like Rainbow Dash, and all of a sudden when she's gone, he's here.

"Why's everypony so quiet?... C'mon! Louder, make noise, go fast! More, more mor-" Before he could finish, Sonic flopped over and fell straight asleep.

Fluttershy could feel the confusion in the air and broke the silence.

"So to Zecora's?"

Everypony looked at her in surprise as if they had just snapped out of a trance.

"Y-yeah! C'mon slowpokes, I don't wanna be hangin round this hunk of bolts all day." Applejack walked forward towards the Everfree forest as the rest followed.

Even though the vibe in the air wasn't exactly normal, they still trotted on. Fluttershy closed the door behind her and followed closely behind. She looked up at Sonic and saw the stallion fast asleep. She couldn't help but think about what he had said earlier about him being Rainbow Dash. I mean, it wouldn't be unnatural. A lot of weirder things have happened in the past. 

But the things he did? the way he said things? was way more sympathetic than Fluttershy has ever seen Rainbow Dash be. Nah, there was no way. Anyways. She wasn't completely sure, but she definitely felt an attraction to Sonic that she never felt for Rainbow Dash.

There was no way, they could be the same pony.