Never start what you can't finish.

"Big Mac, Look. I don't want to fight you. or create an argument that might scare Fluttershy, but you really need to go. because..hah, there is, NO way I'm allowing you to be Fluttershy's first, not like she would allow you either. So why don't you pack you things? and leave."

Sonic said sternly as he was getting ready to fight Big mac. Big mac just looked at him. And smiled. like Sonic was any match to stop him from getting what he wanted. He was from the country. when he wanted something badly enough...he would get it. and demolish anything in his way. 

"Look Sonic. obviously... you're mistaken. I feel like you think you are in the perfect condition to actually take me on. which proves almost next to the impossible. So. Seeing as I'm the most mature pony in this situation, I'm going to allow you to leave...unhurted. oh! and when you do....call Fluttershy up, on your way down."

 Big Macintosh said holding his ground, whilst looking at sonic with the most disgusting grin. It made Sonic sick. He didn't even love Fluttershy..he just wanted to use her...which was completely unacceptable in Sonic or Rainbow dash's book. If he was going to get hurt...he was going to get hurt protecting Fluttershy.

"Wow...Big Mac...you're using your big words....you must be serious. Oh! and by the way... it's unhurt. not unhurted. And the only person who is going to get hurt...is you!" Sonic yelled as he charged at Big Mac. Big Macintosh just laughed as he swung his arm and knocked sonic into the wall. Sonic got up and ran straight towards Mac. but instead of using strength on his body head-on, he flew up and clasped Big Macintosh's head, hitting it over and over. Big Mac yelled in pain and frustration, as he tried to get Sonic off of him. He could feel blood and knew that the wound was getting serious.

 He then charged himself into a wall and knocked Sonic off with the impact. It seemed as if the wound had done something to affect Big Macintosh...it made him...it seemed more power-hungry. and more determined to get what he wanted..but that wasn't just getting Fluttershy anymore. Oh no. He wanted Sonic gone...forever. He picked up Sonic and punched him in the stomach. He continuously kept doing this action until Sonic's vision became blurry. He was scared. Not for himself..but what Big Mac might actually do to Fluttershy if Sonic didn't do something....and quick. 

He gathered all his strength into his right leg and kicked Big Mac in the groin. Big mac screamed in total pain and stumbled backward. Fluttershy heard the scream and quickly made her way upstairs. Sonic was in a zone where he had no strength but just absolute focus. he was determined to make sure Big Mac never bothered Fluttershy again. Flutter peeped through the hole in the door and saw the two colts, beaten up. She was absolutely terrified, and a part of her wanted Sonic to prevail.

"Listen up bastard. You will never, EVER bother Fluttershy again let alone look at her or even speak to her! because if you do, I will have no mercy. and I will make you suffer. And I'll enjoy it too." Sonic said as he ferociously kept punching Big Mac towards the window.

"You don't know what love is...if you did..you wouldn't try so hard to be Fluttershy's first." 

"Oh so what, you do? are you telling me, you love Fluttershy?!?" Big Mac said almost falling out the window.

"....Yeah... I do. Maybe you could learn a few things." And with Sonic's final hit, he left hooked big Mac out of the window. Sonic fell to the floor, tired, in pain, and happy. He knew if this wasn't for Fluttershy...he wouldn't have done this...not for anyone else.