Chapter 6

Ryan's POV

~damn she forgot my birthday
- yeah sucks huh

How is she an Aquarius and I'm a Capricon but on the same date?? well I guess God has something to do with it.

We're in the car listening to Home by Machine gun Kelly. She's singing along and to my surprise she can sing. Not just sing I mean she's amazing at singing. " You want me to be honest??" " Shoot big boy." " you're an awesome singer." i watch as her cheeks turn pink. " thanks."She is sooo damn cuuute. Ughh I'm becoming mushy and weak. This never happens to me. But I think I've come to a conclusion. My crush on her is back but this time it came stronger than ever. Worst part is she might not like me back.

We get to a cafè called mini max which by the way serves the best coffee I've ever tasted and I've tasted a lot of coffees in my life time. We get out of the car and walk towards the door but she stops right infront of the door. She hugs me tightly but warmly and obviously I hug her back but I'm a bit confused. i can't help but feel sparks everytime we touch which is rare btw. Rare as in its never happened before. Ohh and guess what? you know those butterflies in stomachs that people talk about? they're real!!!She pulls away and I feel a bit cold. "you didn't think I'd forget your birthday did you?" she says with a smile. I just stand there in awe. "hello? Earth to Ryan!?!?"

" you remembered." " why would I forget? we're birthday mates" she says with a smile. I pull her into a hug and she hugs me back. I wish I would never let her go. " Happy birthday Ryan." she says with a whisper. " Happy birthday Linda." I say back.

We stay like that for sometime till I hear someone shout from the door. " you finally got a girlfriend!!!" I look and see Reece, a waiter and a friend of mine, standing there with a grin. I look over at Linda to see her blush. I smile at the thought of her as my girlfriend. " I'm not his girlfriend. his girlfriend is Carey. I'm Linda"  she says quietly. " woah woah woah Carey is NOT I repeat SHE IS NOT MY girlfriend." I say loudly. " She says she's your girlfriend all the time and you never deny it." she shrugs.  " but she's not my girlfriend." " whatever."

We enter the cafe and I feel my body starting to get weird. I suddenly stopped. Linda looked at me with concern in her eyes. " you okay??" " I think I'm getting my power up." Usually we just vibrate and then there's a light then boom!!power up. But instead I start shaking so violently I can feel my head hurting. I feel a wave of pain going through my body. it hurts so bad I fall to the ground. Linda rushes to my side and I'm screaming in pain. She tries to comfort me and she holds me tight, kissing my forehead and cheek in the process. BONUS!!!. I feel myself rising from the floor and a bright light appeared before I passed out.

Linda's pov

I stare at Ryan in awe. He's lying there passed out but right now what surprises me is that he's the Capricon Alpha. King of all zodiacs. you can tell because his clothes have turned orange. When you power up you don't change clothes unless you're turning into an Alpha. So the dude I like is the Alpha!! Well there's no way he's gonna like me now. I look at Reece. " I'll take care of it." he says. " okay thanks. tell him I said goodbye." I say kissing Ryan's forehead in the process. I whisper a goodbye then I head out. I call Tyler and he comes to get me.

I get home and go to my room. I try reading but I'm distracted. i can't seem to get Ryan off my mind. I sigh and decide to get a shower but Max came into my room. He sat on my bed and looked at me. " uhh can I help you?? I ask him. "you like him. you've liked him since forever and now that he's an Alpha you think there's no chance of him liking you. well you're very wrong sister." it's amazing how much my little brother knows me so well.and how news travel so fast. " I'm not wrong bro. he's never liked me. what's gonna make him like me now?" I say as I plop on my bed. " plus I haven't even hit my power up yet." I sigh sadly. well that's one more thing Carey can torment me about. why me though?! " sis just know that you're wrong and I love you. " then he leaves. I have weird people in my life.  I wear my pyjamas and decide to go to bed early. it's about 8pm so that's early.

I wake up the next morning around 4a.m. I take a shower and put on some sweatpants and a crop hoodie. I go downstairs and charge my phone and get something to eat. I get to the lounge and only to see Tyler fucking Carey.

" WHAT THE HELL!!" I shout.  I'm so angry right now. They're both surprised by my entrance. Carey smirks and smiles an evil smile. witch. i glare at Tyler," don't you love me anymore? you know she torments me and hates me but you still fuck. not even 10 minutes after she embarrassed me in the cafeteria you still kissed her. you know what? fuck this. you don't care anymore anyway. I miss my old big brother. the one who loved me. we were once inseparable but now all you care about is Carey and all the other sluts. you don't love me anymore. Fuck you Tyler." The anger I'm feeling right now isn't explainable. I walk out the front door. That's when I realise I left my phone and earphones. ugghhh . I go back for my phone and go back out.

I decide to walk to school. it's not very far and I got my music so I'm fine. I'm almost at school when I hear someone call my name.  I look back and see Ryan running to me. I'm still pissed but seeing him makes me feel a bit better. " hello sweetheart." "do not I repeat DO NOT sweetheart me ever again. that is an insult to Linda Brown." I say. it's not a lie. I hate being called sweetheart. It's too weird even for me. " okay okay I'm sorry Linda Brown. Btw I'm curious. Why are you walking to school? there's like 3 cars at your house." " I'm just a bit pisssed so yeah." "wanna talk about it?" "nah I'm good now."

We get to school and everyone bows. That's when I realise he's wearing orange. I totally forgot he's an Alpha now. I also bow but he stops me. " you're with me remember." "ohh yeah. why is everyone outside?" I feel a loud ring in my ears. so loud that I don't hear his answer. I scream and I feel myself shake violently. I see Ryan trying to calm me down and Ray,Henry and surprisingly Ethan by my side. I feel a wave of pain through my body. I cry harder. wtf is happening to me?!!!  The last thing i remember is Ryan kissing my forehead before I passed out.

.............

dun dun dun... cliffhanger. what do think of Tyler. vote and comment people. love yous.