What to do.

'I can't believe it. Out of all the games out there, it had to be us.'

Vinny could identify that the tone of his voice was both in annoyance and stress.
'Vinny. Why..? Why did you decide to transport yourself here? Don't you know the risks of crossing the line between different games?!' he was obviously beginning to pressurise himself.
'Listen. I- I didn't even know that I had brought myself here. All I can remember is that I left the studio with a severe headache, then came home to sleep earlier, and now here I am, stuck in the apparently named game called "Arsenal"!'

Star looks at him, also trying to calm himself down.
'We don't have the time. You have no choice but to come to the studio with me.' He grabs something that seemed to glow, but was in the shape of a katana. He slightly grins as he traces his finger down the blade and looks at Vinny. Vinny gulps and backs away to the wall.
'P-please, don't harm me...'
Star then begins to laugh and comes closer. 'But isn't that the point of this game? It was most likely a wish that brought you here, and it came true! What's the point of making a wish when you don't even--'
A girl paler than white snow with diamond shape tattoos on her face and a puffy blue dress, beret and ebony coloured hair comes barging into the room, an irritated look plastered on her face. She grabs Star's wrist and opens her mouth.
'Performer! Now isn't the time!' Star says, trying to weaken her grip. The girl looked even more angry than earlier.
'Fucking hell, Star. You take so long. Mighty and Tully's here, so you have to come even earlier!'
'Okay, okay! I'll be there in a few minutes, just; leave me be for a bit.' She removes her grip and closes the door. Star rubs his arm in pain and was pale, just like the other girl.
'Just my luck. Shit.'
'Star? Are you okay?' Vinny tries to avoid the fact he is mad and sits him down.
'The developers; no. The creators are here today.' he stands up again and removes his blazer. 'Take it, you'll be working with me today. We're going to the studio. Now.'