Beginning of another place.

'Anyways, Vinny, I know some information that I heard recently about moving to other games without anyone knowing.'

Vinny's eyes sparkled for a split second.
'Really?! How do--' There was a sudden vibrating noise that seemed to come from Lukey's back pocket.
'Shit. Sorry, Vins, I have to leave now. Got some things to do with Alex.' The brown haired boy quickly sipped the remaining coffee and quickly walked off.
'We can talk or hang again somewhere at another time. I'm sorry I had to leave early!'

Vinny sighs as he looks out the window and takes another sip from the coffee that was still hot.
I can't stand this place anymore, I want to become part of a more... exciting, intense game; like a shooting game..
The young boy stands up, taking one more sip from the coffee and exits the café. 8:39pm, he thought, maybe I could just sleep early tonight...

Vinny wasn't so far from his house, and his phone vibrated intensely. He grabbed it out from his bag and saw that it was Annie calling him.
He accepts the call and answers in a monotone.
'What's up? I left early without you knowing, sorry.'
'Hey, Vinny. I just called to see if you were alright. You've been acting strange lately, and I'm getting worried about you. If there's anything wrong, please talk to me.'
'Thanks, Ann. Take care.' As soon as he gets his keys, there was a large spike of pain that had given him a bad headache.
Another end of another boring and usual day. Vinny throws his bag onto the floor as he rubs his head from the pain, slumps into bed and falls asleep faster than normal.