Beginning.

'Uwahhhhhh..! Vinny, you did it again! You're so good; thank you!' Annie comes up to Vinny to give him a hug.
'Ahah. Thank you as well, and it's good everyone is now safe.' he said rather dryly. Vinny was pretty much the expert of solving any sort of mysteries. No matter what happened or who did it, he can always give a conclusion. He was recommended to be a member of the Flicker game because of his skills.

A new round was about to begin. Vinny sighed and stretched his arms, ready for another troublesome event to start.
Tap. Prod.
He opened his eyes in slight annoyance, since he wanted as much freetime as possible. 'What's up..?' he said, trying not to sound irratated.
It was Lukey. He pushed up his glasses and stood by Vinny.
'Hey, man. I heard you're the 'expert' of this game. Let me say, you're a cool guy and we should hang out sometime, just to kind of help relieve that stress you have.' Lukey patted his shoulder and walked off.
Tch. Maybe another attention seeker, but I might just hang out with him for a while..

~time skip to a time of lukey and vinny hanging out~

'I didn't actually expect you to come over. You really are cool, huh.' Vinny
awkwardly adjusted his hat and began to walk. 'Uh-huh. Anyways, Lukey, let's go have some coffee or something in that café there.'
'Sure.'

~cafe~
'Yo, Vinny. Do you ever feel so annoyed about Flicker that you would want to quit?' Lukey said, stirring his coffee.
Vinny looked up and rested his hand on his face. 'You know what, Lukey? I always do feel like quitting!'
'Hah. I know how you feel. It's a big struggle, but we both know that we can't escape, even how much we would want to. It must be specifically uncool for you, since you're the star of the show.'
I surprisingly am beginning to like this guy.. Maybe we should start hanging more.
'Anyways, Vinny, I know some information that I heard recently about moving to other games without anyone knowing.'