I was enjoying my new chambers. Those chambers were pretty big actually, but they didn't have a terrace which made me sad. I was always jealous of Murad who had terrace in his chambers.

Before those chambers became mine, those were chambers of Farya Sultan. I actually forgot about it, until this moment.

- What is this? - I heard Farya in my chambers. She opened the doors and was shocked.

- What are you doing in my chambers? - she asked me while yelling at me.
- You mean, my chambers? - I provocated her.
- Go away. You are Hatun still, you shouldn't have chambers. - she yelled at me.

- I gave her chambers, its not your job to mix into my harem. - I heard Murad said. He was standing at the doors of my chambers.

- Why are you treating her like a Sultana and me as a slave? Did you maybe change us in your head? - Farya asked him. I thought how much stupid can she be, but it was obvious a lot.

- She is woman I love and nobody has right to act like that towards her. Leave her chambers right now. - Murad said to her calmly.

When she left, Murad came to me and hugged me.
- My Hoşyar, I feel safe only next to you. You are giving me greatest joy and pleasure in life. - he told while cuddling me.

- Father! - my baby Huricihan which was almost two years old crawled towards us. She couldn't still walk properly because she would fall everytime.

Murad took her in his arms.

- Huricihan, my beautiful daughter

- Huricihan, my beautiful daughter. - he said while kissing her head. I felt so warm around heart when I saw him treating her so well. When I have birth to her, he was disappointed, but now he loves her so much.

- Father, I want to see you always. - she tried to say correctly, and she was really.
- I will come to visit you and your sisters everyday. - he said to her.

- And maybe one more sister or brother. - I said to Murad. Murad looked at me confusedly, and then I putted hands on my belly. I was pregnant for few weeks and I found about it last night. I was so happy about it, and it made Murad happy.

- I want little brother. - Huricihan said happily, I smiled to her. I also want her to get brother.
- It doesn't care if you get brother or sister, maybe you get one more sister to play with. - Murad said which made my heart very happy.

Later that day Murad ordered us to meet in his chambers. I came in last and there were already Kosem, Ayse, Farya, Atike, Gevherhan and Haci-aga.

- When you all are here I must tell you something very important. - Murad said calmly to everyone. I was amazed how calm he is at the moment based on what is going to happen next.

- Whoever tries to sabotage me and remove me from the throne, will pay for that. I will punish anyone who would even think about it. - Murad said calmly.

- My lion, who would like to take the throne from you? Who are those enemies? - Kosem Sultana asked him acting like she doesn't know what he is talking about.

Murat just laughed at her words and looked at Haci which smiled to him.
I pretended like I have no idea what is going on. Ayse, Atike and Gevherhan looked confused like they have no idea what is happening.

- Valide, it proved that you and Farya are my biggest enemies. - Murad said while laughing. Kosem and Farya looked at each other shocked and then at Murad.

- My son, why would you think like that, I am your mother? - Kosem asked him. She was so shocked.

- Valide, you wanted to put Suleyman on the throne. - Murad told.
- Suleyman is my son, we never had a plan of it. - Farya said.
- I didn't allow you to talk. - Murad said to her.

- Valide, you can't control me anymore as you were when I was a little child, so now you want a child who you will control? - Murad asked Kosem angrily. He went from calm to angry very easily.

- You are talking nonsense. - Kosem rolled her eyes.
- Then what is this letter? - he asked her and showed her Farya's letter.

- My lion, that.. That's not what you think... - Kosem tried to defend herself, but Murad didn't allow her.

- Aghas. Take Kosem and Farya Sultan into dungeon. They will stay there for some time. - Murad yelled.

Kosem stood up in front of him.
- I am Valide Sultan you can't do that to me. - Kosem yelled at him very loud.
- I can do whatever I want. What kind of mother you are when you wanted to poison your own son? I dont want to see you anymore!-he yelled and aghas took them.

- Mother would never do that... - Atike tried to explain, but Murad stopped her.
- Everyone leave me in peace. - he signalised everyone to go away.

- Hoşyar, you stay. - he told me. Ayse looked at me very madly, but at least she know she has no chances against me. She didn't want to have troubles and I respected that.

- I have called agha to get Suleyman. - Murad said.
- Murad, don't do anything to him. He is your son. - I tried to convice him.

- I must see did they fill his head about those ideas. I can't make my child my enemy. - Murad said and let me sit in his lap.

I was scared for the future. I didn't want Murad to do something to an innocent child who did nothing wrong. I hoped he would punish Kosem and Farya as they deserve, but not Suleyman.

What will Murad do to Kosem and Farya? What will be their punishment? What will Murad to with Suleyman? Will he ignore the fact he is his son?