Is This What Love Feels Like? (Testbulb)

(A/N: hi everyone! This is a request from @Honeystil ! My apologies for never getting to these. College has taken a toll on me. Anyway, let's get into the story.)

What a day she had! Test Tube time travelled for the first time. She was pretty proud of herself. She grinned to herself as she put her metal mask on, wielding her time calculator. She wanted to help fix the bugs that got her and....

Lightbulb...

Her thoughts darted to the goofy team leader. Test Tube couldn't stop thinking of her smile. Her laugh. Her quirkididoos. Her arms...
She smelled something like chicken, which brought her back, finding out she burned her hand. After turning off the torch, she ran to the sink to rinse off her hand.
The little green vial sat there and thought to herself. Why would she be thinking of Lightbulb? Especially things she hadn't noticed before?  She didn't know. She just thought it was something innocent, like a friend should think about another.

Right?

As someone who hadn't experienced such strong emotions like adoration and love, she was puzzling over why she was thinking of someone she knew who was her FRIEND in the way she was.
That's when they got worse.
Test Tube bit her lip and turned off the water, drying her hand and holding it, imagining Lightbulb holding her hand. She then imagined the bright light making the first move, leaning and kissing her on the lips. "Oh what am I thinking?!" Test Tube screamed through her teeth.
She had to tell someone. 
Fan!!
She ran to Fan and told him the dilemma, finishing with,
"And I can't stop thinking of her kissing me and holding me like a couple would do. But I'm not bisexual or gay. That's not me..right?"
Fan looked at Test Tube straight in the eyes. "Well, do YOU imagine doing the same thing? Do YOU want to hold her hand? Do YOU want to kiss her? Do YOU want her to hold you like couples do?" He asked.
These were good questions to her. She felt stumped. She didn't know how to answer. Test Tube closed her eyes and tried to imagine it, which came easily to her. The flashes of thoughts were of the girls doing coupley things, kissing, cuddling, holding hands. And what iced the cake for her was that, in those thoughts, Test Tube was happy. And that's what made Test Tube smile in real time. Fan smiled at his best friend. "I take that as a yes." Test Tube nodded and replied with a small "Yeah", a dreamy look on her face.  Fan put a hand on her shoulder. "I think you should tell her before it's too late." He said. He did make a good point.
Test Tube smiled and got up, giving her friend a hug. "Yeah, I should. Thank you so much, for listening and giving me advice." She smiled wider, waving to him.
For some reason, Test Tube was confident about talking to Lightbulb. That was until..
"Hey Tube!" A voice called from the distance. 'Oh god..Lightbulb..' the vial gritted through her teeth. Her heart started pounding, like it had started when she thought about Lightbulb. She turned around, starting to stutter. Like always. "H-hey L-Lightbulb." She made an awkward wave to the other. "What's goin on?" The team leader smiled a little, putting her hands on her hips. "I dunno..I've been thinking a lot about a lot." She chuckled shyly. "All of us do that TT. You wanna talk about it?" Lightbulb put a hand on Test Tube's shoulder, sending shivers down the science glass' spine. A lump fell into her throat. "You don't have to if you don't want to-" "I want to!" Test Tube blurted. "Okay then. I'm here to listen." Lightbulb gave her a warm and welcoming smile.
Test Tube bit her lip, sitting down and nodding. "Okay." Lightbulb followed suit. The taller object sat there in thought before finally finding the words.
"Lightbulb, I don't know how to say this, knowing how we close we got recently, but, all that thinking. It was about you. Every second of it. I can't stop thinking about you. Your smile. Your laugh. Your quirkididoos. Everything. I can't stop fantasizing about you holding my hands and kissing me, doing things like a couple should. I haven't experienced love before, but I don't know if this is what love is. Is this what love feels like?" Test Tube looked at Lightbulb, who was stunned. But the other shook her head and brought herself back. "I've never experienced love before either, Testy, but I know when I have a crush on someone. I knew I had a crush on Painty. My heart pounded, and I couldn't stop thinking about everything about them," Lightbulb started. Test Tube felt her heart sink. She liked Paintbrush? Does she still like them?
"Until I started thinking about you." Lightbulb said, finishing her thoughts. Test Tube's eyes widened. "M-me?" She pointed to herself. Lightbulb nodded, chuckling like she always would. "No, I thought of Fan. Of course you!" She giggled.  Test Tube started to blush, smiling to herself and looking down. Her stomach started to flutter. Her heart started to pound. This was it. She looked at Lightbulb and smiled, before going up to hug her. She nuzzled into the crevice in the light's shoulder, finally feeling safe.
Lightbulb did something out of character, and picked up her face. Test Tube finally took lead, leaned in and kissed her, like she had imagined it. Lightbulb followed suit, and kissed back. Fireworks went off in Test Tube's body, her brain whirling. 'Her lips are so soft..' she thought. Lightbulb was sparking left and right, but she didn't care. She wanted to just be in the moment and stay where she was.
Testy eventually pulled away. "That was..really nice.." she said silently. "Ya, it was." Lightbulb caught herself blushing and giggling. "It was something I've never felt before. I felt like a bunch of fireworks were being set off. I..I loved it." She looked at Lightbulb and held her hand. "I loved it too." Lightbulb said back, leaning her head on Test Tube's.
Though Test Tube's feelings came today, they felt like they've been there for her whole life, and she finally knew what it was.

Love.

(Hey again everyone! If you have a request, make  sure to put it in on my "New Request Page" chapter on here! It'll make things easier for me to keep track of my requests. Thanks!
- Lilz19)