More Than an Appliance (BowMallow)

Marshmallow was sitting on a couch in a dusty room of Purgatory Mansion. She just got disqualified and eliminated from Inanimate Insanity, so, that's behind her now. Marsh was watching T.V., the only working one. Bow poofed through the walls and smiled, nudging the object. "Hey! Why so glum?" Bow pointed out the frown Marsh was wearing. "O-oh. No need to worry. I'm fine!" Marsh said, getting up and walking to the kitchen to get something. Bow curiously followed the marshmallow. "Really? Is there something you're not telling me? If so, we can like, have a confession session." Bow suggested.
"I guess there is something. Let's give it a shot!" Marshmallow said with a grin.

They sat in the living room on the couch Marsh sat on, the T.V. off. Bow looked at Marshmallow happily and said "You should go first!" She gestured. "A-Alright..so uh..it's hard to put this. But..I'm..gay..or lesbian.." Marsmallow winced, waiting for Bow to yell at her for being different, but Bow gave Marshmallow the biggest hug. "Oh girl, that's so cute! I'm so happy! Anyone you like in specific?" She asked as she pulled away. "Actually, yes..but I don't think you'll like her.." the sweet treat said in sadness. Bow smiled and turned Marsh's face to hers. "I'm sure I will like who it is!" She reassured her friend. "W-well, it's y-y-" Bow cut her off. "Me?" She smirked. Marshmallow nodded slowly. "You're so silly, I love it! Well, actually, like, I love you." "I do too.." Marshmallow said, moving closer to Bow.
Bow moved closer to Marsh, settling her lips on Marsh's, even if she couldn't actually kiss the girl, she made an attempt to do so.

"I love you more than chairs.." Bow muttered in between kisses.

"I love you more than anything..." Marshmallow replied, out of breath..