Cleaning the Attitude (Soapphy)

(A/N: this is one of the only 4 more chapters I will do for the moment. On a side note, if you have a request for a oneshot, please message me. I will be working on other stories besides this one, so please don't go commenting on the story if you have a request, it'll just make things a little awry for me. Anyway, enjoy this oneshot!!)

Soap's POV:

I was cleaning around Hotel OJ, scrubbing the walls until they shined, and cleaned every speck of carpet and furniture. Old habits have officially kicked back in after being eliminated from that freakshow. The only person I personally tolerated there was Microphone, and Trophy, since he had no harm on me.

 On the subject of Trophy, I kinda like him. I mean, who can blame me? He's hot! 

Once my cleaning was done, I had sat on the couch for a water break, drinking from the water bottle I grabbed from the fridge earlier. I nearly spat the sip I had out when I heard groaning and what sounded like punching noises. I had gone upstairs to find Trophy beating up Yin-Yang, again. Everyone was trying to break them up, and they were all shouting at the same time. Since Mic wasn't here to shut up or deafen everyone, I had to push through the crowds, not even caring if I got germs (I could shower later), and I pushed Trophy off of Yin-Yang. The twins got up, panting. Trophy was out of breath as well. I looked at the golden award and got an idea. "Trophy, come with me. And Cherries and Cheesy, take care of Yin-Yang and clean their wounds." I said and the three of them nodded, Yin-Yang being carried off. I took Trophy downstairs to have a chat. 

Trophy's POV

I was walking out of my room, then before I could even walk down the hallway to go downstairs, I saw those two idiot twins fighting. Then I yelled for them to shut up, but then Yang took a swipe at me. I ended up pouncing onto Yin-Yang and punching the living shit out of him. All the other contestants who were voted off this rigged game show had surrounded us and some said "fight" and some tried to pry me off of him. I was pushed off of Yin-Yang by the hottest girl I've ever seen. Soap. Yeah, I know, you're probably thinking that a tough guy like me would date a girl like her, but, I had a thing for her since I met her. Which was obviously a while back. She had ordered the cherry twins and the cheesy twerp to carry Yin-Yang to get cared for, but then Soap took me downstairs and into the lobby. 

"What do you even want from me, neat freak?" I grunted to her. "Trophy, hun, I want to talk about your narcissistic attitude, and how we should clean you up." Soap said with one of the most genuine but sympathetic smiles I've ever seen. It was cute. I huffed in response and said "Whatever. Just do what you gotta do." Soap's eyes got stars in them. "YAY! So, the only question really here is, is there any reason why you're so egotistical?" Soap asked me. I shrugged, obviously lying. Then I remembered back at home, where I got told to have an egotistical attitude, and that will make me win anything. Every bad grade I got was a slap to my face. My parents made me this way. I still use this attitude to get rid of the pain I ensued. That's where my dry tear ducts became wet again with burning tears, as I broke down. Soap gasped and hugged me tightly. "What happened?" she asked sincerely.

That's when I explained everything, leaving her in shock. 

Soap's POV

I gasped as I heard Trophy's childhood story, and that made me hold him tighter. As he calmed down, I pulled away and grabbed his hands. I was going to say something before he cut me off by kissing me tenderly on the lips. I would be freaking out if it were someone else other than Trophy. I looked at him with a bright red dusted on my face. "Soap, you don't have any idea how long I've waited to do that. I don't care if you're a neat freak, because you have a clean and sparkling personality. Soap, I love you..a lot.." Trophy smiled at me, quite genuinely. I gave him a soft peck on the lips and nuzzled into him, cuddling him. "I love you too.." I whispered out, falling into a deep sleep, knowing I wasn't in some fairytale.