Taking Care of Him (TissYang)

(A/N: So sorry for the wait, @derpyhooves2242 . I was really busy this year and I got too overwhelmed to continue this story. But heyy I'm doing old requests!)

It was springtime at Hotel OJ, and the eliminated contestants were all outside, enjoying the outdoors. Except for two. 

Tissues and Yin-Yang. 

Tissues was having major allergies, and with his condiSHAWN on top of that, it doesn't make the spring necessarily enjoyable for him. 

Yin-Yang wasn't outside because Yang was being stubborn, and said that the outside was for losers. And since Yin was attached to Yang, he couldn't enjoy himself.

"It's your fault that we can't go outside!" Yin argued. "Well I'm so very sorry that you don't get to do the things you love." Yang crossed his arms. Yin was about to say something before getting cut off by the most deadly sneeze he has ever heard. It was Tissues. 

"Poor Tissues." Yin shook his head. "Why should you care about someone like him?" Yang mumbled. "Because he's not able to do anything. We should take care of him, or give him soup." Yin implied. Yang shrugged. "Whatever floats your boat, loser." Then the two got up, walking into the kitchen to make their family recipe soup. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tissues was in his room, feeling glum that he is prevented from doing anything he wanted. He was deep in his thoughts until Yin-Yang knocked on the door. 

"Who is it?" Tissues sniffled. "It's Yin-Yang." Yin replied. "Come in." The other replied.

Yin-Yang came in with the soup, and Yin smiled. "Here you go Tissues. You deserve something that will probably help you feel a little better. It's my family recipe." They put it down and wrapped Tissues in a couple blankets, then taking the spoon and gave it to Tissues. "I'll stay here until you feel better. And if that means never, then I'd be happy to stay with you, out of anyone, Tissues." Yin-Yang smiled, Yang blushing more than Yin. Tissue smiled. "Thank you, for taking care of me, and being my first friend in a long while."