"NATSU!!!"

"That's Lucy!?"

"Then let's go Happy!"

"Aye sir!"

As we went down we saw Lucy pushing a couple of guys away from her. Happy then let go of me and I punched the two guys in the face. Standing up I looked at the guys trying to see who hit them and then glared at me.

"Get out of our way!!!"

"We're trying to teach this girl a lesson!!!"

"Well, I'm not moving so you can just deal with it!!! Happy get Lucy out of here!!!"

"Aye sir!"

As Happy grabbed Lucy, she tried to reach for me so I grabbed her hand, whipping her tears away. Grabbing the necklace, I put it around her neck and let it drop.

"How did you get it!? I thought I lost it forever!!?"

"Happy found it, now go, I'll meet you soon."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

As they flew away I turned around and got ready for anything they might throw at me. After a little bit of fighting, I went to the park bench that I told Happy to go and saw Happy trying to cheer up Lucy who was freaking out. So, I went behind her and covered her eye's.

"Guess who is it!?"

"NATSU!!??"

"Awww, you use to come up with the weirdest names before saying mine."

Once Lucy knew it was me she turned around and hugged me very tight. Hugging her back, I waved for Happy to join and we where soon in a group hug. I didn't want this to end but I remembered the sleepover at Erza's and grabbed Lucy.

"Where are we going!?"

"Back to Erza's, trust me if we don't hurry, she's going to be mad!!!"

"Aye sir...."

Once we arrived at the house, I took Lucy to the living room where everybody was at and was trying to catch my breath along with Lucy. Once Lisanna saw me she got up and started to run towards me and when I was getting ready for the attack, Lucy got in front of me and Lisanna.

"Back off Lisanna, his mine not your's!!!"

As we all looked at her, she realized what she said. "I mean!!! He's my..... and we use to.... ugh......"

As the other's where laughing, Lucy was blushing and so was I, but Lisanna was mad and walked away. Once we finally sat down Happy laid in Lucy's lap and fell asleep, while Ezra was making sure we had everyone here this time.

"Okay, so we are going to play truth or dare, do you know what that is Lucy."

"Um..... no?"

"You seriously never played truth to dare!?"

"LISANNA!!! This is Lucy's first time, leave her alone."

"Yes Mira,"

"Truth or Dare is where you ask someone t or d and if dare you tell them something and they have to do it, if truth, you ask them a question and they have to answer truthfully."

"Sounds easy enough!"

"Good, I'm going first, Gray t or d"

"Dare Ezra,"

"I dare you to do a hand stand and try to say hi to every one without falling."

"Easy," As Gray went and did his hand stand he looked at me and the other's, "Hi Erza, hi Jellal, Hi Wendy, hi Mira, Hi Natsu, Hi Lisanna, hi Lucy, and hi Happy." Once he got down we clapped for him and he then looked at me.