The group looked at him in surprise and Yunho was the first to start clapping with excitement, "Oh yes! When?" He was excited for the child as well.  

"This weekend.. actually.. we had been visiting the orphanage often and we've already formed a bond with him.. he's almost a year old. His name is Kijung." San spoke up. 

"Aww.. such a cute name!" Yunho exclaimed.

"What did your advisor say about it?" Mingi asked curiously.

"Oh.. I fired the last one." Wooyoung dismissed and Seonghwa looked at him in concern. 

"What? Why?" Seonghwa asked.

"They kept insisting that I find some sort of concubine.. clearly they don't know me well enough to continue working for me." Wooyoung crossed his arms with a soft huff and San wanted to coo at him. 

"Ah.. that makes sense." Seonghwa spoke. "Well.. I want to meet him as soon as possible!" Seonghwa spoke. 

"And you will!" Wooyoung exclaimed. 

・:*:・

"Kijung!" Wooyoung smiled as the baby crawled over to him. Happily, Wooyoung picked up the small boy and hugged him close.

The three of them were relaxing in the King's shared bedroom after Kijung's welcoming party.

San watched the two of them from his spot on the bed. He attempted to read his book, but every time Kijung laughed, he couldn't help but look up at the two of them. 

"You're so cute. Awe!" Wooyoung kissed the toddler all over his face. "I love you~ I love you Kijung~"

Kijung babbled to him with a gummy smile, grabbing at Wooyoung's hair and pulling roughly. "Ow! Ow! Sannie-"

San sprung up from his spot, taking the baby away and holding him gently. "Ki, it's not nice to pull Appa's hair." San murmured, before looking up at Wooyoung, "Do you still have hair on your head?" He asked with a smirk and Wooyoung wanted to hit him.

"Shut up." Wooyoung brushed his hair down with his hand and went to go wash up for the night.

San sat down with Kijung on the bed, waiting for Wooyoung. "You're a naughty kid." San laughed and Kijung looked up at him innocently before smiling and making grabby hands at San.

"You want me to hold you? Hm?" San asked, looking down into the sleepy brown eyes of his son. You used up all your energy today. So cute.

San picked up the baby and laid him down on his chest. Kijung was drooling on him, but San didn't care. Kijung was calm now, feeling his father's chest rise and fall underneath him. San rubbed the baby's back gently helping him to fall asleep.

Wooyoung stepped into the bedroom, rubbing lotion into his face, "You two look so cute." Wooyoung murmured and San looked up at him, feeling drowsy.

"You took so long." San murmured and Wooyoung giggled softly.

"I took five minutes babe." Wooyoung approached the two most important people in his life and picked up Kijung gently. The baby stirred before calming down again, sleeping in the arms of his father as he was carried to his crib. 

San got out of bed to wash up before joining Wooyoung again.

Wooyoung laid Kijung down gently and caressed the child's face before pulling away and stretching.

"I love him so much." Wooyoung whispered, getting on the bed and getting under the sheets.

San pulled Wooyoung closer and hugged him, "Me too. And I love you." San kissed Wooyoung's forehead.