XLVI

Surprise~ double updateI couldn't help myself and wrote this chapter anyways~

I couldn't help myself and wrote this chapter anyways~

Part 2, please read XLV if you haven't
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung woke up in an unfamiliar bed alone. What.. how did I get here? Wooyoung sat up but was quickly approached by a doctor. 

"Your highness.. please stay laying down." The doctor attempted to calm the prince down.

"Wh-where's San?" Wooyoung asked.

"Who?" The doctor asked in confusion.

"The other person in the office.."

"There's no one else here." The doctor tilted his head and the prince sat up, getting out of the bed nervously.

"Y-you're lying!"The prince spoke and walked through the office attempting to find his boyfriend. Looking through each of the rooms, he saw empty beds.

Did he not make it? Wooyoung felt tears build up in his eyes, the prince turned around with the intention of running out of the doctor's office when he bumped into a firm chest.

"Why aren't you laying down?" A familiar voice asked.

Wooyoung looked up to see Mingi standing there tiredly,  looking down at the sad prince.. "Wh-where's San?"

"San? Oh. He's resting in the knight's quarters."

Wooyoung fell to the ground in relief as he cried softly. "I-I thought he was gone." Wooyoung sniffled and Mingi helped him to stand up.

"Alright.. let's go see him. I know he's missing you right now." Mingi spoke and walked the prince out of the doctor's office.

The doctor watched the two males in confusion. "B-but his highness needs to res-"

"We'll be back soon." Mingi spoke and left with the prince. "I was actually here because San told me to check in on you. It's a good thing I showed up when I did."

The prince nodded, wiping his red eyes and sniffling. 

Mingi knocked on the door a few times and San allowed him to enter. "Hey what's- Wooyoung!"

"Sannie!" Wooyoung whimpered and ran up to his boyfriend, burying his face in the male's chest as he cried. Mingi left the room and shut the door to give the two males the alone time they needed.

"Hey.. hey calm down.. you can't breathe when you cry that hard." 

Wooyoung hiccuped and pulled away to assess San. "I thought I had lost you.. I didn't even tell you I loved you earlier!" Wooyoung whimpered. "I l-love you." He stuttered.

San looked at his broken hearted boyfriend. "My poor baby.. I love you too. I love you so much." San cupped Wooyoung's face with his good arm. It was then Wooyoung noticed the bandage around his left arm and started sobbing harder.