XXX

Part 2 of double update, read XXIX  firstMy aunts surprised my mom for her bday, and their kids spent the night 🧍🏾‍♀️literally 1 girl knows no boundaries >:( went in my FRIDGE!✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

My aunts surprised my mom for her bday, and their kids spent the night 🧍🏾‍♀️
literally 1 girl knows no boundaries
>:( went in my FRIDGE!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"You love me?" Wooyoung asked softly.

San nodded and kissed the prince's cheek. "I really love you."

"I love you too." Wooyoung burst out into more tears and hugged the knight tightly. "I really fucking love you." Wooyoung whined and San smiled softly.

"I'll be here for whatever happens. I promise." San murmured, rubbing Wooyoung's back gently

・:*:・

A few days had passed for the two males, and neither of them could resist telling the other how much they loved them repeatedly.

The prince had luckily managed to stay away from Areum under the pretense that he wanted to fully recover from a sickness that never existed in the first place.

He also hadn't talked to Jieun within that time period either. San could tell how stressed out the prince was and took it upon himself to distract the prince.

Which is why the two of them were cuddling in San's bed together, having mindless chatter as they wasted the day away. San had his back resting against the headboard of the bed while Wooyoung sat in his lap straddling him.

San leaned closer to the prince and kissed him on the lips softly. Wooyoung blushed and closed his eyes as San continued to kiss him. "I love you." San whispered before leaning in to kiss the prince again.

"I love you more." Wooyoung whispered back, looking into San's eyes again before kissing the male once more.

"I'm sure that I love you more." San spoke and peppered the prince's face with soft pecks. Wooyoung giggled and pushed the knight away.

"That can't be true. I love you much more." Wooyoung smiled and San couldn't help but smile back brightly.

"Fine. We both love each other very much. Now, can I kiss you?" San asked, cupping the prince's rosy face.

Wooyoung nodded shyly and leaned in to kiss the knight again.

The two males remained, kissing in their spot for a while before San made up his mind,"Let's go."

"Go where?" Wooyoung asked, opening his eyes to look at San.

"To our spot." San spoke, watching Wooyoung brighten up. They hadn't been there in months.

"Wait.." Wooyoung's smile faded away. "What if we bump into A-Areum?" Wooyoung asked nervously.

The girl was the main reason why Wooyoung had been hiding in his room this entire time.